EROTIC ASPHYXIATION

Ladies if some one puts there hands around your throat with out your knowledge be fore hand. Kick him in the balls throw him out call LE because some one learned some thing from the internet. I just got an emal in my junk folder the arts of Erotic Asphyxiation. WE can teach you she has a better climax. I am 60 years old and have been around the world. Thanks to Uncle Sam and being retired military. You dont want any one putting there hands around your throat. You can lose your life in less than 20 seconds or you can be rendered unconsience in less than 1o seconds. Yes there is an art to this but female has to be into this. May be I am putting to much into this but be wary of ad s like this. You may take someones life with out knowing. I have taken lives while in military but dont believe some one would try to get get rich off of somthing like this. From my experiences of taking a persons breath away they lose all body functions. Guys if you get these emails just deleat. I dont know how you feel about this but be wary of internet instruction. Just My 2 pennies. Ed
  • GP
  • 03-07-2010, 09:51 PM
sage advice Ed!
Yep! DEAD is NOT erotic. And for the fellas, you cannot write a great review on it wearing a toe tag.
  • Chloe
  • 03-10-2010, 10:09 PM
Wow, good to know, I love experimenting in all avenues and have in this one as well but with only positive results . . . .not know the possible negitive outcome . . .
Believe David Carradine AKA 'grasshopper' was said to have died while experimenting with this fetish.
As a paramedic I have seen numerous cases of this. Very sad why to end a life.
I do receive a few inquiring calls to this service due to my Bdsm services..
and fella's this is one I pass up on..I have never been very comfortable with this type of activity. Can be very dangerous as pointed out if you don't know what your doing.
Anita I have to meet you someday. I may have take the trip to Rochester. When you get to my AO our schedules dont click. ED
Ed..i look forward to meeting you and greeting with you! make that trip sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooon!lol......nita..