State: Pennsylvania
Address: Cranberry Motel
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: CBJ, CFS, Mish, Doggy
Duration of Encounter: 30 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Brunette very long
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Average height, small B cups, a lot of tattoos, I would describe her as a spinner.
Recommendation: Yes
Originally Posted by blckstuff412
interesting! I would have thought this was a fake ad. Good that it's not!
I seen her a couple years ago in cranberry, pretty sure she’s from Buffalo. Not really gfe, but I enjoyed myself with her.
Just an fyi, alittle research show her past in buffalo is something to think about if seeing her.... maybe she cleaned her life up, dont know but its
Out there
Does she have any photos?

NVM, found them on babylon
Just an fyi, alittle research show her past in buffalo is something to think about if seeing her.... maybe she cleaned her life up, dont know but its
Out there Originally Posted by chizzy
If you’re referring to the link someone posted about her in the men’s room that is not the same girl I saw. The review is six years old and said this girl could pass for 45 when’re she looked like she was her 20’s. It also said she was a BBW with with C cups and a sagging body. The phone numbers don’t match up either. The girl I saw was a spinner, small B cups and like I said looked like she was her in 20’s based on the six year old review she’d be looking around 50 by now. I googled the number in the other review and pictures of a very curvy girl probably in her late 30’s popped up. I’m not sure if someone saw her area code then searched the name Kandi but they are two different people.

If you’re talking about a different review then that’s a different story but if if you’re referring to that one I’m just letting you know there’re not the same girl.
If you’re referring to the link someone posted about her in the men’s room that is not the same girl I saw. The review is six years old and said this girl could pass for 45 when’re she looked like she was her 20’s. It also said she was a BBW with with C cups and a sagging body. The phone numbers don’t match up either. The girl I saw was a spinner, small B cups and like I said looked like she was her in 20’s based on the six year old review she’d be looking around 50 by now. I googled the number in the other review and pictures of a very curvy girl probably in her late 30’s popped up. I’m not sure if someone saw her area code then searched the name Kandi but they are two different people.

If you’re talking about a different review then that’s a different story but if if you’re referring to that one I’m just letting you know there’re not the same girl. Originally Posted by PghBill0131
I never said anything about any review...... i said do alittle google research....its not hard to find. suffice to say, its a taboo subject
I never said anything about any review...... i said do alittle google research....its not hard to find. suffice to say, its a taboo subject Originally Posted by chizzy
Ok well that makes sense. I had a feeling she was a YMMV type of girl.