Email Address: -
URL (Profile or Bio Page): -
City: Pittsburgh
State: Pennsylvania
Address: South Side
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: Massage, bbbj, daty, cfs
Duration of Encounter: 30 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Brown and hair dye, was tied up probably about shoulder length I'd guess
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: She is a 10. Pretty green eyes, great smile, extremely fit body, with a great ass. Treat her well!!! She is a total sweetheart!
Recommendation: Yes
How do you see a picture? I searched the phone number and came up with nothing.
How was incall? location and situation.
There aren't any pictures, but you surely won't be disappointed
How was incall? location and situation. Originally Posted by ezedge
It was a nice private room with a massage table. Safe incall, in a house in South Side
Did she ever get another girl to work with her yet?
Where's the rest of the story? This sounds like an ad, but with all the press about her lately, I don't think she needs an ad.
I have to somewhat disagree with the reviewer to a point.... pearl is not a 10, I honestly dont think she would even think that. She has had 2 kids si her boobs are somewhat deflated.... I will give her credit stomach is is tight and she does have a very nice small ass. She is talkative and has a very nice personality and is well worth the price of admission but saying she is a ten is going way overboard.....in terms of the massage room, it is comfortable and her table is sturdy.
Like I said, she is a great value and a nice girl and you would enjoy your time completely
This isn't an ad, I honestly just didn't know what to say for rest of story. The incall was nice, she was very friendly and sweet. Gives amazing head, she came when I gave her head. I'm honestly not a tits guy, so she's a 10 to me but she does have deflated boobs
I’ve texted her a few times, she was fairly quick to respond and also sent pics.