My special Thanks to Eli

I thought I was having the time of my life in Florida....until I got word of something happening on the board...I was not planning on going near a computer ...but now I must...I have to express my feelings....

Eli is the friend who helped me get started....He was there for me with every one of my questions, issues, concerns.....
He taught me how to be a Safe provider, he was always there for me...
I think he is the reason for the huge success for the upstate ny board....I also think he is the reason why the providers here are so comfortable and why the gents enjoy there time with us...because Eli has given us the confidence to be as good as we want to be...His behind the scene's work is never done.
Sure, he can still hobby, sure we can still have contact with him....But it is the idea that somebody did not realize how much this person did for everybody...and deleted him as fast as he was spam email...Well, he is my friend...and when my friends are hurting, then I am hurting....

Eli....Thank you from the bottom of my heart for everything,
Love Austyn
If you really appreciate him, throw him a freebie as a thank you!
CPI I think you are way out of line. As Lap says this is a hobby if you dont like it find another this is to be fun. You really need to apolize to the LADY. Just my 2 pennies. ED
Well Ed....at least he didn't put that crude and very rude statement in 'bold' as he did in Erica's thread. (only 30 min prior to this one)

CPI....you owe Austyn an apology.
  • GP
  • 03-10-2010, 09:13 PM
To try and help our new mods a little here so they don't get their hands too dirty on their first day I do agree that the comment (in both threads) was crude, but I don't think he meant it in a disrespectful way. I think he was just trying to make light of a situation by using the smiley at the end. At least I hope that was his intention.
This is my first attempt at "moderating". To lower the temperature, let's give CPI the benefit of the doubt about his intentions. However, we should all realize that "freebie" is too sensitive a subject for most ladies to make light of.
  • Eli
  • 03-11-2010, 06:58 AM
Austyn,

Damn, honey! Thank you so much! You're sweet but life goes on.

Eli
Trying to help an ex mod who gave a lot to the community get a little for free is insulting?

I am gonna have to think about this one. Either ya'll don't get me or I don't get you.
  • GP
  • 03-11-2010, 11:49 AM
/me biting tongue
Thanks, GP. Let's get back to something we can agree on - expressing our gratitude to Eli.
CPI - let's agree to disagree. Jack have you locked your first thread yet?
Perry, I'm still learning, but my feeling is that, if we can get back on track (i.e., thanking Eli), I can keep this open for now.
I like Jack am still learning... I would ask that in future, we rethink our choices of words so that they may not appear to be offensive to anyone. There are often better ways of saying things than we first think. Too often with typed words, the meaning can get greatly misconstrued.
Eli is the friend who helped me get started....He was there for me with every one of my questions, issues, concerns.....
I think he is the reason for the huge success for the upstate ny board....I also think he is the reason why the providers here are so comfortable and why the gents enjoy there time with us...because Eli has given us the confidence to be as good as we want to be...His behind the scene's work is never done.

Love Austyn Originally Posted by Austyn
Austyn, I can relate to this post of yours deeply. Eli introduced me to you, as you know, and I've always appreciated his effort to help me meet a truly great woman. Yours is a beautiful sentiment AND an accurate description of Eli's long-standing effort to help improve the hobby community in WNY.

Thank you Uncle Eli for all you've done for the community and for me personally.

You can forget the two man vitamins you owe me. We're even.
met eli have always enjoyed his posts and appreciated his efforts. the words from Austyn hit home.Thanks to Eli's willingness to help the ladies learn the ropes we get to enjoy women of Austyn's calibre rather than being left to cope with the likes so often found on cl. If not for Eli a girl lke austyn would not be there so when i think the joy Austyn broght to me on our one meeting i must tip my hat and say a big THANK YOU to Eli. im sure the sentiment can be applied to thousands of guys and dozens of ladies who have benefitted from Eli's efforts. again THANK YOU ELI
I thought I was having the time of my life in Florida....until I got word of something happening on the board...I was not planning on going near a computer ...but now I must...I have to express my feelings....

Sure, he can still hobby, sure we can still have contact with him....But it is the idea that somebody did not realize how much this person did for everybody...and deleted him as fast as he was spam email...Well, he is my friend...and when my friends are hurting, then I am hurting....

Love Austyn Originally Posted by Austyn