Joe Biden's ATF lies to get an arrest

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5g48xS4Amt8
https://www.ky3.com/2021/11/11/osage...raided-by-atf/
Not exactly an arrest but what turned out to be a confiscation and maybe an arrest later.
Skelton's gun shop was raided by the ATF after a couple came into the shop. The woman placed a gun on the counter indicating that she wanted to buy it. She filled out the paperwork signing it to show that she was the buyer. The man pulled out the money and paid at which time they produced badges. The ATF raided this local business wearing tactical body armor.
Though no one was arrested at this time 300 plus weapons were confiscated with a value of over $180,000. The real crime was committed by the woman (an ATF agent) when she falsely answered that she was the purchaser. Consider shopping with a woman. She puts some alcohol on the counter and you pay for it. She is a week short of 21 years of age. Now you can bust the liquor store for selling the liquor to her though you paid.

Our constitutional rights are under assault.
... Uh, lemme make mention of this BEFORE the lads do.
WHY in the heading does it say "... get an arrest" there IF
nobody was arrested??

THIS happening is what LAWSUITS are for. Take 'em to Court!

### Salty
Because, as these things happen an arrest is promised to be eminent. Plus, confiscation is too long of a word to write in the title. Some people here would have to stop and look it up. The point is, arrest or not, it is the federal (not local) government tnat took this action. What was their evidence? Maybe they were watching the TV show Ozarks.
i dont get it.

They're saying it was an illegal personal to FFL purchase because there wasn't paperwork?
I know they are trying to ban ANY non-FFL purchase, like this is going to do anything
So since she filled out the paperwork in her name, but he actually paid for it is the problem? This is bullshit, especially if he paid cash. It could’ve easily been her money that the guy had, or he owed her money, or a million other things. Sounds like the feds just felt like shutting the place down and did it with a manufactured crime.
In the mean time, they have the actual paperwork that Hunter Biden lied on when he illegally purchased a handgun.

Hypocritical bastards.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5g48xS4Amt8
https://www.ky3.com/2021/11/11/osage...raided-by-atf/
Not exactly an arrest but what turned out to be a confiscation and maybe an arrest later.
Skelton's gun shop was raided by the ATF after a couple came into the shop. The woman placed a gun on the counter indicating that she wanted to buy it. She filled out the paperwork signing it to show that she was the buyer. The man pulled out the money and paid at which time they produced badges. The ATF raided this local business wearing tactical body armor.
Though no one was arrested at this time 300 plus weapons were confiscated with a value of over $180,000. The real crime was committed by the woman (an ATF agent) when she falsely answered that she was the purchaser. Consider shopping with a woman. She puts some alcohol on the counter and you pay for it. She is a week short of 21 years of age. Now you can bust the liquor store for selling the liquor to her though you paid.

Our constitutional rights are under assault. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
BDS is real....Biden lives in your head...and he isn't even paying rent
A real example of executive, unconstitutional, and immoral overreach and you come up with this?
I suppose I have to make you dead to me.
Typical response.
BDS is real....Biden lives in your head...and he isn't even paying rent Originally Posted by matchingmole
No he's sending those prices through the roof, like the prices of EVERYTHING else...
  • oeb11
  • 11-14-2021, 09:02 AM
My

How long did it take for the democraticommunists to copy - and derive 'bds' ????
My - chuckle.

Buck fiden
From my cold ded hands
At any cost ,,,lie cheat steal Hmm