URL / Website: www.belladestinyvip.com
City: Dallas/Fort Worth area
State: Texas
Address: her hotel in Arlington
Activities: CBJ, CFS, mish, K9
Hair Length and Color: black below shoulders
Smoking Status: don’t think so
Ethnic Background: Black/Latina
Physical Description: Pretty face and nice body. Pictures are accurate. Cute face. Nice lips, D cups, tight but curvy ass. She’s hot but also has an innocent look to her.
Recommend: Yes
  • HAAO
  • 10-31-2023, 12:24 PM
Looks like you did not use the Encounter template and ROS is visible to all

Victor, gem ?
I have some land I want to sell you.
817-779-4973 (phone number from her website, in case that goes away.)

I thought I had seen ads on tryst or elsewhere with those photos, but nothing came up when I googled the number. Very pretty gal if the photos are accurate.

Pretty high price for those activities. I’d definitely be interested if she was gfe.
First, read the whole thing. More than just CBJ--and 6 bills for two hours. Pretty standard. She is very attractive. I just am leary about Arlington activity at this time--and this OP has other reviews posted but all in Boston.

Take from that what you wish. And she demands a deposit.
First, read the whole thing. More than just CBJ--and 6 bills for two hours. Pretty standard. She is very attractive. I just am leary about Arlington activity at this time--and this OP has other reviews posted but all in Boston.

Take from that what you wish. And she demands a deposit. Originally Posted by shooter6.5
Yeah, but she’s 350 for the hour, which I still feel is expensive for the activities I saw offered. I didn’t see anything in the review indicating kissing, which for me is part of gfe (along with bbbj).

Agree on being cautious on arlington reviews, particularly if it’s a hotel incall, unless I know the reviewer.
My point was with all of the meh’s, when you add in a request for a deposit = deal breaker.
if she comes with the land i'm interested in buying

Victor, gem ?
I have some land I want to sell you. Originally Posted by michaelrayab