For the fucktards who don't know me

I dont need to write fake reviews about myself, i mean really??

i have 50+ reviews, all which are yes reviews.

I have never written a review about myself before. No need to.

My credibility speaks for itself. (i would still like to speak my mind )

I dont even need any new reviews, i am busy as can be, what with my personal life, full-time school, and work. Why would i need to bring more attention on myself? <---- that being said, i am not trying to bring attention on myself, i am trying to clarify something.

Dont forget i do see newbies all the time (as long as they are on p411 or have 2 references on eccie)

For anyone who hasnt seen me, i know you will still think whatever you want to think, thats fine by me. The truth always comes out. The dude is bound to see more girls besides me, and write more reviews. Then who will be looking stupid? Not me.

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=390284

As for my present clients, ya'll know me better than to write a fake review about myself. i DONT NEED TO. lmfao.

Anyways, that was my message for the month...or two....
This is bound to end well...
ah...i was expecting you to speak up, my number 1 hater on eccie

This is bound to end well... Originally Posted by Wakeuр
  • Trey
  • 02-24-2012, 10:54 AM
Well if you have 50+ yes reviews I will agree with you no need for you to fake one.
This is bound to end well... Originally Posted by Wakeuр

...as it always does.
I have some haters here too. If a guy who is not a big poster like the rest of wankers then they jump up and claim it is a self written review. They have done it to me. Must be sad to have nothing else better than trash ladies they don't even know and don't have a chance in hell either.

ah...i was expecting you to speak up, my number 1 hater on eccie Originally Posted by rubyred
I have some haters here too. If a guy who is not a big poster like the rest of wankers then they jump up and claim it is a self written review. They have done it to me. Must be sad to have nothing else better than trash ladies they don't even know and don't have a chance in hell either. Originally Posted by mikkifine

yeah that happens to a lot of girls on here. sorry it happened to you. I hope you and the poster who saw you and wrote your review was able to prove them wrong.
Well if you have 50+ yes reviews I will agree with you no need for you to fake one. Originally Posted by trey
thanks! glad someone is using their brain today
ah...i was expecting you to speak up, my number 1 hater on eccie Originally Posted by rubyred
Ruby...you misunderstand...I don't hate you (although based on the texts you've sent me, I'm sure you hate me), I'm merely commenting on how you've done this type of thread before, it hasn't turned out well, and now you're doing it again...
Ruby...you misunderstand...I don't hate you (although based on the texts you've sent me, I'm sure you hate me), I'm merely commenting on how you've done this type of thread before, it hasn't turned out well, and now you're doing it again... Originally Posted by Wakeuр

wakeup, i sent you some texts awhile back because of some issues we had over a year ago...(that built up because you kept on pushing my buttons throughout all of last year)

And thats fine, it can actually be proven that i didnt write the review. SO im not worried about if its going to end bad. Im speaking up for myself, which is what a lot of girls have to do because of fucktards like you. I would love to fill everybody in about last year but i will let that stay between me and you. (and if you dont remember than that truly shows how much of a bad person you really are) This is a forum for my advertising and building up a good reputation, not to gossip and start crap with every fucktard. and definately not to write myself fake reviews..i would have to be a complete idiot to do that.

Business is wonderful! I dont need more attention than i already have.

Now that i have gotten that off my chest. Go on about your day spending 10+ hours on eccie bashing everybody you can.

ciao
I have nothing to contribute to this thread, but I thought I'd post this pic:

Not ending well has nothing to do with the review and everything to do with this thread. The best advice in these situations is to walk away but something tells me you won't.
...fucktards like you. Originally Posted by rubyred
Sweetie, this board doesn't know what to do with one of me...now you're telling me there's more like me? Oh shit...
I think the sentiment is that whenever threads like this are posted (by any provider) in anger as this one is, they never end well...... Since there is recent history working against you on this one, that perception is even more expressed....... Just like in everything else in life.... there are ways of handling things..... and there are ways of handling things...... civility and respectfulness are almost always preferred over anger and name calling......

Not only that but with 50+ reviews to your credit, you let one or 2 random hobbyist on one review cause such a stir? You attracted FAR MORE attention to this by posting this thread then they did posting in the review..... IMHO this may have been one of those times being silent was the better option..... Anyone who knows anything would be able to ascertain the truth on their own.....

JaD
I'm not angry. I'm speaking my mind and defending myself. Anyways I see the same people who post on my recent threads of me speaking up are all on this thread too. That says something