Pretty Face Hands and Feet

Ok it is no secret that I am a bigger girl and I am not here to defend myself or apologize,that being said lately I have been told that I have a 'pretty face and it got me wondering , how important that is. So guys how important is that to you when picking a provider ? Do you like a pretty face ? and are pretty feet and hands important or does it not matter ? I would love to hear from the hobbiests
It's a pretty face for me. Makes the connection stronger and leads to an outstanding time, IMO.
A pretty face definitely adds to the meeting for me. As well as having plenty to caress. I'm usually not looking at the hands or feet...just the face and boobs.
Pretty attitude goes a long way
A pretty face definitely adds to the meeting for me. As well as having plenty to caress. I'm usually not looking at the hands or feet...just the face and boobs. Originally Posted by oldman
Well darlin I have plenty of curves for you to caress , and what's better than looking down into a pretty face that has her mouth full of you...
So guys how important is that to you when picking a provider ? Originally Posted by AllisonofHouston
Extremely...

Do you like a pretty face ? Originally Posted by AllisonofHouston
Uh, no...I LOVE a pretty face

...are pretty feet and hands important or does it not matter ? Originally Posted by AllisonofHouston
It matters but it's not a deal breaker.
I like a pretty face, a great smile, long hair, and killer sexy eyes.
Allison,

You do have a nice face, pretty blue eyes, and delicate hands and feet. You have the smoothest skin of any provider I have been with. Don't forget those sexy legs and great tasting kitty. Those thing all are great; but what you do best is make my visits enjoyable by the attention and affection you display towards me. Most important to me is that you are very smart and fun to talk to. Second is the excellent level of GFE that you provide. Third is that you really love sex. Fourth, I love how many "Os" you have. Makes me feel like a teenager again.

LOL the Griffing
Pretty face is important to me. Too bad some providers don't show their's in their showcases. (But I certainly understand the need to hide it).

Mid sections can be hidden or covered. Legs in the air can not. And I am a foot guy and like nicely painted and manicured toes.

Best I can tell from Allison's pics is she has very nice legs, especially in one of those pictures. She doesn't hide her size, but she covers up well. Even a partial face shot would be nice. And I'd recommend a feet and hands picture! (Maybe together in one shot).

I'll take these guy's words for it that Allison has a nice face and other hints of her looks. Without a face pic, I've had Allison on the back burner. Maybe this survey/threAD has me thinking
I'm a pretty face kind of guy.

As far as the feet and hands no hammer toes or funky nails...that's a big turn off.
Pretty face for sure....As long as all the paws are there, I'm usually pretty good. Just have someone clip your claws from time to time.
Facial attractiveness is obviously a big plus but certainly not a deal breaker! If the provider shows a desire to give really good service then to heck with everything else. I enjoy being with an attractive woman but I love being with an attentive woman!
I like pretty tits. )
A pretty face IMO is not a deal breaker... personality beats pretty face all day long. I do however love to see a woman who takes care of her hands and feet ( pedicured and manicured). That says a lot of how they view them self.
Pretty feet is mandatory for me. If a girl is average and has pretty feet, her stock went up. If a girl is hot and has ugly feet, no thanks. Hands aren't too important, but don't have rough oil field worker hands. Pretty girl with ugly feet? Holly Madison. Mediocre looks with beautiful feet? Lady GaGa.

As far as body shape, it's not too important. Face? Be somewhat attractive and have all your teeth.