How to ??

Ok so my atf utr gal is gone ...moved on..no more play. A total bummer, I mean damn I am bummed. So I now have several issues, I have no references, I cant have anyone call her, my endless reviews from the old board are gone, and I have very specific needs. I guess here my real question is, do you guys ever message a prospect using eccie and give the full details of what your looking for? I don't want to waste anyones time and if a brief message description of what I am looking for turns them off then cool right?

Any suggestions?

Not sure what to do about references.. damn years of training gone!!
  • Trey
  • 03-07-2012, 09:40 AM
Well you should start by looking at the reviews and check her activities that may give you all you need to know. If you got some wild fetish type thing may take a bit of asking.
So I now have several issues, I have no references, I cant have anyone call her, my endless reviews from the old board are gone, and I have very specific needs. Originally Posted by chrome1996
Please for the love of God tell us you're not into CBT?!
Any suggestions?

Not sure what to do about references.. damn years of training gone!! Originally Posted by chrome1996
That photo of you in tin foil should do it. Send any new prospects that one and I am sure you are good to go.
Dude you remember tim foil man! Nice.......
Dude you remember tin foil man! Nice....... Originally Posted by chrome1996
Who could forget one of the greatest photos ever posted on the boards. That was awesome and funny as hell.
There are lots of ladies here who see newbies. I mean you gotta start from somewhere. Or in your case start over. I say find a lady you are physically attracted to and send her a pm. The worst she can do is say no. Then once you get her let the reviews start. Good luck sweety