Please Read the Providers Showcase...IJS

whats the point of a showcase, or better yet, being a registered provider to even Create a showcase? Texts from hobbyist asking information LE looks for like "rates" and "I want BBBJ" are considered explicit. And besides, who needs a paper trail - as for either hobbyist or provider. Im just saying/asking, please read the provider showcase - utilize eccie to search the providers recent ads to see if for some reason, they have a current special if you dont trust her showcase gift/donation listed there. We as providers have to have a site, so try utilizing that as well. Thanks and stay BLESSED! And lets not waste time - after all, time IS money kiddies!
Eva, most people know how this game works. For those that contact you without a clue. Then, as part of your screening ignore or don't see those people. It's kinda late in the game for anyone to give a primer on hobby etiquette.

The more info already out there, makes it easier for potential clients to find. If somethings aren't clear or info not correct. That may lead to questions that can be placed in the ISO/ML. If any client, after seeing a showcase or website, still contacts a provider with those same listed questions about services and rates......It is indeed a red flag.
Maybe you and Shilo could start your own board.
Maybe you and Shilo could start your own board. Originally Posted by boardman
Win...
Yea but ive been hearing tons of complaints when speaking to other providers so "ijs". s/o 2 this Shiloh character!
The best thing you can do when someone calls, especially text, asking for any type of information that you don't feel comfortable stating... is ignore them.
  • anita
  • 03-08-2012, 07:40 PM
The best thing you can do when someone calls, especially text, asking for any type of information that you don't feel comfortable stating... is ignore them. Originally Posted by Luxury Daphne
I agree.
Yes, Sometimes it drives me nuts when guys ask questions that they could easily find the answers in my reviews or website. But with english being a second language for some people (Myself included) you have to show patience. But there are those ones.....Make you want to scream!