URL / Website: - https://skipthegames.com/posts/syrac...-/147927779542
City: E. Syracuse
State: New York
Address: Eastwood Area
Activities: bbbj, cim, greek
Hair Length and Color: reddish blond
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: 5'3" Nice handfull cup's pictures on page are pretty accurate
Recommendation: Yes
  • kosti
  • 02-13-2024, 10:26 PM
Nice find and report. She looks cute.
Cute ? ...OMG what happened to this site !???
Wow. She so ugly You would have to tie a pork chop around her neck to get the dog to play with her
I've seen her, but I think (Staff edit) . Let's also be honest, hot chicks aren't the norm in this biz... Also, glass house, rocks don't mix well...
Let's also be honest, hot chicks aren't the norm in this biz... Originally Posted by Demsco
If we are being honest you mean for around here. Because there are thousands of hot chicks in this biz.

To each their own. If this chick is up your alley have at it. Enjoy yourself. I for one do not need to get off that bad. Women like this are available at just about any local tavern and will blow you in the parking lot if you buy them a couple of drinks.

Not gonna say I have never downgraded but never paid for a downgrade. I pay to upgrade. Thankfully there are a lot of hot chicks in this biz. Just not around here!
That is true. I don't disagree, but few around here. Just remember they see a lot of unflattering people is all. She's a nice girl but I think she's into extracurricular activities that takes a huge toll
  • Rib
  • 03-03-2024, 03:03 AM
Staff edit - The Dr
Just remember they see a lot of unflattering people is all. Originally Posted by Demsco
Absofuckinglutely!!! Couldn't agree more. I think the quality of provider goes hand in hand with the quality of the John's!

I applaud these girls for getting everything they can.