ROMNEY UNHARMED BY SO CALLED GAFFE

The main stream media is trying to destroy Romney by using his comments about 47% of the people not paying taxes and expecting the other 53% to pay for the social welfare state.

It hasn't worked. Romney has been unaffected by the attack. Rasmussen still shows Romney ahead in the national polls, 47% to 46%.

Daily Presidential Tracking Poll

Wednesday, September 19, 2012
The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Wednesday shows Mitt Romney attracting support from 47% of voters nationwide, while President Obama earns 46% of the vote. Three percent (3%) prefer some other candidate, and four percent (4%) are undecided. See daily tracking history.

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/publ..._tracking_poll
smoke and mirrors he is behind in the swing states...
smoke and mirrors he is behind in the swing states... Originally Posted by ekim008
A lot of the polls are "smoke and mirrors." They sample Dimo's 2 to 1 over normal people (Republicans). Rasmussen is the real deal; he was the most reliable poll taker in 2008.

It's going to be close. The outcome will probably depend on how much voter fraud the Dimo's get away with. I think Dimo voter fraud will be the worst ever. The union thugs, New Black Panthers, and the ACORN types are probably going to pull out all the stops to maximize dead voters, felon voters and illegal alien voters.

If Obama wins the popular vote and loses the Electoral College vote, there will be massive rioting.
One day after being sued over a controversial ballot box citizenship question, Secretary of State Ruth Johnson said Tuesday there are an estimated 4,000 noncitizens on Michigan's voter rolls.

The estimate is based on the state's access to citizenship information for one-fifth of the population, Johnson said, adding the federal government won't give her access to more citizenship data.

Hmmm . . . No wonder Michigan leans Obama.

http://www.detroitnews.com/article/2...ns-voter-rolls
One day after being sued over a controversial ballot box citizenship question, Secretary of State Ruth Johnson said Tuesday there are an estimated 4,000 noncitizens on Michigan's voter rolls.

The estimate is based on the state's access to citizenship information for one-fifth of the population, Johnson said, adding the federal government won't give her access to more citizenship data.

http://www.detroitnews.com/article/2...ns-voter-rolls Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Harry Reid calls them "undocumented Americans."
I wonder how many more there are. I wonder why the Obama administration isn't cooperating?

http://www.detroitnews.com/article/2...ns-voter-rolls Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
I got a thing in the mail from the Harris County Registrar's Office a couple of months back telling me I was ineligible to vote because my registration deemed not valid. The reasons for such a conclusion were unknown. I sent them a copy of my voter's registration, my driver's license and a bill with my address on it. I have since gotten my new voter's registration in the mail. Assholes.

Back to Romney's "gaff". It's not a gaff. How can it be? The only ones that think it's a gaff are the class warfare types that hate rich people because they aren't or the occasional banker's son, limousine liberal that hate their privilege.

It's true, 47% of Americans don't pay taxes. That's just not right.
The only exempt income in the United States should be SS. Taxes have already been paid on that. Everyone, and I mean everyone, should pay taxes, people that make a living off of capital gains should have to pay at the ordinary income levels and there should be an alternative minimum tax on all C Corps.
[QUOTE=CuteOldGuy;3214339]I wonder how many more there are. I wonder why the Obama administration isn't cooperating?[/QUOTE]

I can't imagine.
By the way, the Romney "gaffe" tape was doctored. See my other thread.
  • CJ7
  • 09-19-2012, 01:21 PM
I got a thing in the mail from the Harris County Registrar's Office a couple of months back telling me I was ineligible to vote because my registration deemed not valid. The reasons for such a conclusion were unknown. I sent them a copy of my voter's registration, my driver's license and a bill with my address on it. I have since gotten my new voter's registration in the mail. Assholes.

Back to Romney's "gaff". It's not a gaff. How can it be? The only ones that think it's a gaff are the class warfare types that hate rich people because they aren't or the occasional banker's son, limousine liberal that hate their privilege.

It's true, 47% of Americans don't pay taxes. That's just not right. The only exempt income in the United States should be SS. Taxes have already been paid on that. Everyone, and I mean everyone, should pay taxes, people that make a living off of capital gains should have to pay at the ordinary income levels and there should be an alternative minimum tax on all C Corps. Originally Posted by OliviaHoward
Income from capital gains is also income that has already been taxed. The capital gains tax is a double tax. Also, increasing the capital gains tax doesn't increase revenue, because of the negative effect on the GDP.
  • CJ7
  • 09-19-2012, 01:22 PM
By the way, the Romney "gaffe" tape was doctored. See my other thread. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy

yeah doctored

thats why he went into full damage repair mode
By the way, the Romney "gaffe" tape was doctored. See my other thread. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
The tape was supposedly provided by Jimmy Carter's grandson. He's unemployed, one of the 47%.
http://veracitystew.com/2012/09/18/a...ding-downward/ Originally Posted by CJ7
I love veracity stew. It's great with cornbread.
  • CJ7
  • 09-19-2012, 01:28 PM
The tape was supposedly provided by Jimmy Carter's grandson. He's unemployed, one of the 47%. Originally Posted by joe bloe

he paid $50K to sip Billy Beer and record Willard ?

peanut biz must be good eh ..