"Area 51", prostitution, human trafficking and gun running -- and you may be paying for it!

Defense lawyer accuses FBI agent of paying for Philippine prostitutes during weapons probe

http://www.washingtonpost.com/nation...7bd_story.html
  • WTF
  • 09-24-2012, 10:25 PM
And here I was jealous of the guys in Columbia!
Philippine hookers are a pretty good bargain.
Some UC's buy drugs. Some buy guns. Some buy booze. Some buy information. Some by pussy.

I'd rather see an FBI agent buy pussy with tax dollars for some gun runners to make a bust than to see Michelle Obama load up a plane or planes full of her friends and family for a junket to Spain, all bills paid, on the tax payers' dollars ... not to mention the security costs of making sure no one kidnaps her in her $8,000 evening dress,

.... while she "brain storms" about how to save the middle class!
Hahahahahahahahaha Lexus. I'll be here next week and catch up. Disney world is calling my name. You made my whole day!!!!
I cant wait till I get my gummit money so all of you will be buying pussy for me!
  • WTF
  • 09-25-2012, 06:24 AM
Some UC's buy drugs. Some buy guns. Some buy booze. Some buy information. Some by pussy.

I'd rather see an FBI agent buy pussy with tax dollars for some gun runners to make a bust than to see Michelle Obama load up a plane or planes full of her friends and family for a junket to Spain, all bills paid, on the tax payers' dollars ... not to mention the security costs of making sure no one kidnaps her in her $8,000 evening dress,

.... while she "brain storms" about how to save the middle class! Originally Posted by LexusLover
How about Laura Bush's Africian Safari? Did you have a problem with that?

http://www.thefirsttwins.com/safari.html

You appear racist when you make statements like this. This is why the right gets accused of that because they are selective in who they like to see tax dollars spent on.

Hahahahahahahahaha Lexus. I'll be here next week and catch up. Disney world is calling my name. You made my whole day!!!! Originally Posted by LovingKayla
He made your whole day because he would rather pay for pussy to some FBI agents than pay for security for the First Lady?

Is that the Tea Party's official stance? We do not mind spending tax dollars on pussy for FBI agents or is that just your personal view.?