Libertarian Presidential Nominee Gary Johnson: Both Candidates Will Give You A Greater Police State

Oh boy, you are gonna incur COG's wrath now.
What's to argue with? Gary Johnson is right. Both candidates will increase the police state. That's why I can't vote for either one. The lesser of two evils is still evil.
What's to argue with? Gary Johnson is right. Both candidates will increase the police state. That's why I can't vote for either one. The lesser of two evils is still evil. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Staff edit: illegal substance reference removed CZ
  • CJ7
  • 09-25-2012, 03:31 PM
"medicinal herb".

yeah

"medicinal herb".

yeah, dats it ..

"medicinal herb".
Link, Timmy?
Fucking idiots
Yes, they are. Of course you are talking about CBJ7 and Timmy.
Actually you.
What's to argue with? Gary Johnson is right. Both candidates will increase the police state. That's why I can't vote for either one. The lesser of two evils is still evil. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy

think I will vote for him although the vote is wasted...
We all know it is about control and the more police you have the more control you have.
It only gets worse.

All laws, with the exception of those in the constitution, should have a sunset provision.

First the TSA would go.
Then the DEA.
ATF would go away.
In the end there would be only one federal agency responsible for enforcing federal law.
I would also get rid of all the pseudo secret organizations except for one, more than likely kep[ the CIA.