I'am going to Out for sometime with a broken ankle in 2 places so hope you all will miss me

so was on Vacation and my last day I slipped in mud and went down
on top of my right ankle and heard the bones brake

hop I get back out this way by June ...
I miss the KC boys

Attachment 636207
OH NO! I hope you got great care and are doing well now. Take all the time you need to heal up because those ankles can be tricky. Be well honey!
thanks so much .
Prayers for a speedy recovery
Hoping you have a speedy recovery girlie!
That sucks, next time flip over and land on your boobs. :-)
right I should of put the FF's out there to land on but it was 29 out burrr
so was on Vacation and my last day I slipped in mud and went down
on top of my right ankle and heard the bones brake

hop I get back out this way by June ...
I miss the KC boys

Attachment 636207 Originally Posted by LustyBustyGina38FF
Your signature is not compliant and needs to be changes immediately.

Sorry about your legs.
Who the hell are you to tell somebody what to do. You can't even follow the mods rules go suck a dick
I did the same thing a few years ago my ankle went to the side and I too heard the bones break felt like I was going to pass out I fell in front of my little people so I tried hard not to cry LOL a broken ankle hurts worse than any broken bone I've ever had I hope you heal up soon

ECCIE Signature Line Guidelines

We feel these Signature Line guidelines will keep them from becoming a distraction, and at the same time allowing for flavor, creativity, and individuality.

Effective immediately, we ask that member's signature lines comply with the following guidelines:

1. Must be 15 lines or less
2. Spaces will be counted as lines.
4. You may use assorted fonts, font sizes, and colors in your signature line.
3. Text which is larger than the default text will count as 3 lines. SIZE=5 is the max. default font size setting.
4. Images and Banners may be used in your signature line. Do not use images or banners which exceed 60 pixels in height. These will be subject to removal.
5. All images used which are taller than default text will count as 3 lines. (larger than 60 pixels height will be removed)
6. Links to P411, your website, an image host, etc. will be allowed. Links to competing websites will be prohibited.
7. Acronyms, Services, or Rates are not permitted in Signature Lines.

These guidelines apply to our membership and to our staff. Please use the RTM feature to report violations as they occur.

ECCIE Mgt. may elect to update these guidelines as needed.

Thanks for your cooperation,

ECCIE Mgt.

I don't have all night to argue. You need to change it and comply to our rules. The punishment is up to and including being banned. Do you understand?
And FYI. I'm going to periodically call out the rule breakers so please don't take it personally. Thanks for your cooperation.
Lmfao you're gonna call out rule breakers lol ok

ECCIE Signature Line Guidelines

We feel these Signature Line guidelines will keep them from becoming a distraction, and at the same time allowing for flavor, creativity, and individuality.

Effective immediately, we ask that member's signature lines comply with the following guidelines:

1. Must be 15 lines or less
2. Spaces will be counted as lines.
4. You may use assorted fonts, font sizes, and colors in your signature line.
3. Text which is larger than the default text will count as 3 lines. SIZE=5 is the max. default font size setting.
4. Images and Banners may be used in your signature line. Do not use images or banners which exceed 60 pixels in height. These will be subject to removal.
5. All images used which are taller than default text will count as 3 lines. (larger than 60 pixels height will be removed)
6. Links to P411, your website, an image host, etc. will be allowed. Links to competing websites will be prohibited.
7. Acronyms, Services, or Rates are not permitted in Signature Lines.

These guidelines apply to our membership and to our staff. Please use the RTM feature to report violations as they occur.

ECCIE Mgt. may elect to update these guidelines as needed.

Thanks for your cooperation,

ECCIE Mgt.

I don't have all night to argue. You need to change it and comply to our rules. The punishment is up to and including being banned. Do you understand? Originally Posted by Treetop78759

😂😂😂