Horse sense

American Pharaoh, the 2015 Kentucky Derby winner has over 100 foals (baby horses) born over last several months or being born shortly. At $200,000 per healthy foal, its something to think about. Yes 100 kids, yes $200k each.

2017s Kentucky Derby on NBC about 530ish.
American Pharaoh, the 2015 Kentucky Derby winner has over 100 foals (baby horses) born over last several months or being born shortly. At $200,000 per healthy foal, its something to think about. Yes 100 kids, yes $200k each.

2017s Kentucky Derby on NBC about 530ish. Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
That is about what it has cost to have each of my kids: I paid.

JR
We clearly should be in the Derby breeding business....
So how does this work ? Does the stud get to fuck all these mares ? If so, lucky fucking horse....If not, some poor sap has the job of jacking off this stud everyday, and providing the mason jar of "white gold" to "the boss".....
So how does this work ? Does the stud get to fuck all these mares ? If so, lucky fucking horse....If not, some poor sap has the job of jacking off this stud everyday, and providing the mason jar of "white gold" to "the boss"..... Originally Posted by woody4eroticfun
Easily TMI, but...
Actually, done under the supervision of a certified contractor, frequently a veterinarian, who is recognized in breeding circles, and signs the paperwork certifying that the jar of white gold came from specific horse. And also a vet tech. Both are well paid for collecting the Kentucky gold.
Btw for the gold value swimmers, usually horse sized toys are used.

The gold is then packaged into cylindrical tubes that are nicknamed ... ready for this ... straws.
And because a good collection can fill several straws, its only a few times a week.

For high value horses, on occasion, the guy does get to play with a gal. Rare though cause one good hoof kick can...

Anyway, the breeding membership organizations have quite strick rules about all this and frankly their lab and collection requirements far surpass what local health departments require of human food places.

For lower level horses, it's quite common for the guy or gal to get a trailer ride to a date.

Anticipating follow-up jokes. If there's one I haven't heard, I'll issue a congratulations.
I used to work on a farm, and one of my jobs was to artificially inseminate farm animals. I did everything from turkeys to horses. I'll always remember the smoking hot young female veterinarian who taught me how to collect stallion semen and inseminate the mares. I can still see her standing there armpit deep in a horse pussy with a big smile on her face.
Thanks for the education. I love learning new things.
I used to work on a farm, and one of my jobs was to artificially inseminate farm animals. I did everything from turkeys to horses. I'll always remember the smoking hot young female veterinarian who taught me how to collect stallion semen and inseminate the mares. I can still see her standing there armpit deep in a horse pussy with a big smile on her face. Originally Posted by RocketSurgeon
I had a room mate the was veterinary student. His intern job was to inseminate milk cattle with the straws. When asked by a young lady what he was doing for his summer work, he just told her he was cow punching.

JR
Very interesting. I learn something every day.
... the smoking hot young female veterinarian who taught me how to collect stallion semen and inseminate the mares.... Originally Posted by RocketSurgeon
One of the barn gals, that's also one of my wingpersons at the shows, tears through guys that think they want to be her SO.
For some reason, city guys get infatuated with cowgirls.
Bumped into one of her ex's a while back, after a show, when he came over to explain why they broke up.
(Side comment: Thinking to myself: Seriously? I don't care. Get a life. Hack me off and/or highly amuse me and I'll stick him with my bar tab).
Anyway, he apparently had issues differentiating what goes on in a professional barn and human bcd stuff.
I told him he was an idiot.
He said, that she said, he was an idiot.
I said: Well if it's unanimous, buy me a shot.
A few rounds later he picked up the tab.
Down at Grandma's, west bottoms, across from the Livestock Exchange bldg. It's been renamed since then.
One of the barn gals, that's also one of my wingpersons at the shows, tears through guys that think they want to be her SO.
For some reason, city guys get infatuated with cowgirls.
Bumped into one of her ex's a while back, after a show, when he came over to explain why they broke up.
(Side comment: Thinking to myself: Seriously? I don't care. Get a life. Hack me off and/or highly amuse me and I'll stick him with my bar tab).
Anyway, he apparently had issues differentiating what goes on in a professional barn and human bcd stuff.
I told him he was an idiot.
He said, that she said, he was an idiot.
I said: Well if it's unanimous, buy me a shot.
A few rounds later he picked up the tab.
Down at Grandma's, west bottoms, across from the Livestock Exchange bldg. It's been renamed since then. Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter

That's a great story and you wrote it so well. Thank you