Trump tweets about the border with his import by his side.

• WTF
  • 04-02-2018, 11:05 AM
Trump has no filter....sounds more and more unhinged. Like he is the spokesman for Fox News!
What i like to know, is why hasn't he REVOKED those programs/laws, so Border patrol don't HAVE TO catch and release??
Separation of powers. The president cannot revoke a law passed by the congress. It can be modified, it can be altered somewhat, but it cannot be revoked. Obama was correct about that until he violated the law with executive orders.
Originally Posted by bamscram

ekkky sounds more stupid by the day!

Trump tweets about the border with his import by his side.
Maddow bitch lips, wtfuckery please explain... Thanks

ekkky sounds more stupid by the day!

Maddow bitch lips, wtfuckery please explain... Thanks

Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
IB he will put you on ignore
Trump has no filter....sounds more and more unhinged. Like he is the spokesman for Fox News! Originally Posted by WTF
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cHua8GZF-es

bahahahahahahaaaaaa

i bet you thicnk i have to take you off ignore to quote you? well i don't. why don't you go to the tech forum and have an adult explain it to you?

bahahaahahaaaaaaa

https://eccie.net/forumdisplay.php?f=3
Separation of powers. The president cannot revoke a law passed by the congress. It can be modified, it can be altered somewhat, but it cannot be revoked. Obama was correct about that until he violated the law with executive orders. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
BUT was congress the ones who made border patrol do the whole catch n release crap?? I thought that WAS done by obama/s EO..
The village idiot forgot to post his link.
The village idiot forgot to post his link. Originally Posted by The2Dogs
He is on ignore, I can't see his response.
The village idiot forgot to post his link. Originally Posted by The2Dogs
That would be you buttscramble /\ /\