Name: Siena
Phone: 469-875-6657
Email Address: -
URL / Website: https://www.blossom-k.com/sienna
City: Farmers Branch
State: Texas
Address: Golden Triangle South
Activities: BBBJ, TUMA, CIM
Hair Length and Color: Long dark and healthy.
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Pretty doll-like face (the last four pics on her ad page are her with some PS touch ups. Slender fit frame, 5’7” r so. MM C cups and a nice butt. Lovely classy milf.
Recommendation: Yes
Nice review, loved the writing

Which other girls are the fuck you into a coma type? Lol
Mandingo - That was a nice review of Siena. After seeing her just days ago, you provided a much better description of her and the experience than I provided, but still confirming her skills. Thanks !!!
Nice review, loved the writing

Which other girls are the fuck you into a coma type? Lol Originally Posted by HollyDonkey
Thank you! I was referring to Maya, and Bebe who seemed to have boundless energy, fuck-you-back enthusiasm and more than willing to go several rounds. There aren’t too many of those that I’ve experienced here but may be limiting my experiences due to preferences.
Mandingo - That was a nice review of Siena. After seeing her just days ago, you provided a much better description of her and the experience than I provided, but still confirming her skills. Thanks !!! Originally Posted by BoneHome777
Thank you Bone. Unless I am mistaken it was your review that convince me to see her in lieu of some others who hadn’t reported for duty.
Cool. I really dig her professionalism, but now I need a Maya or Bebe to take some shit off my mind.
That's the hottest TUMA description