Jiyoo at SFG

Anyone have any intel on Jiyoo? Her pics look amazing tgtbt.
Walked out today. She kept telling me to be quiet and watched me pee to make sure i wiped my dick the way she asked. She is possibly late 20s but not 23.
Walked out today. She kept telling me to be quiet and watched me pee to make sure i wiped my dick the way she asked. She is possibly late 20s but not 23. Originally Posted by shakobe3408
Wow it was that bad, did you just cancel with her and pick someone else
Doesn’t that hurt you with SF? I remember talking to one of the studios about the possibility of walking out if the girl doesn’t match the pics, and they replied that’s not okay.
Jiyoo was OCD about everything to a point she took the fun out. She asks you to spit back into cup and other crazy little things. Seemed to be in her 40s. Pictures were totally misleading. Hurting SFs image.
Image being upset being asked to be alittle more quiet and asked to spit into a cup and not into a cup spraying mouthwash all over counter.. lmfao y’all are wild for crying about these issues

Lol also if you have a tiny bladder, go to the QT before going to apartment that is just down the road and no awkwardness
This is not about one or two things. It’s to a point of annoyance about where to sit, how to stand in shower to when I should cum and on and on….
ya went with coco again. Booker told me to try Jiyso when I asked her or Coco again.
ya went with coco again. Booker told me to try Jiyso when I asked her or Coco again
Doesn’t that hurt you with SF? I remember talking to one of the studios about the possibility of walking out if the girl doesn’t match the pics, and they replied that’s not okay. Originally Posted by Chuckmaverick
I asked the booker to try Jiyso or coco again. She picked Jiyso so I think she was understanding and instantly offered me another girl. Both her and jiyso did not argue when I asked to leave.