Hello Ladies

Hello ladies
What is the best place in Houston to shop for some of the best and sexiest lingerie? who Carries the best selection?
Wow 50 views and zero suggestions. Come on ladies you can do better than that.
Sex shop
Well, sex shops for kinky outfits I guess. Not too sure what they have there.

Victoria Secret for classy outfits. It's best to shop online because they will have more than in the actual store.

Good luck!
Victoria's secret is always a option, Frederick's of Hollywood, Carmen's boutique or Cindie's if you were looking for something more "costumey"...
Good luck!
Victoria's secret is always a option, Frederick's of Hollywood, Carmen's boutique or Cindie's if you were looking for something more "costumey"...
Good luck! Originally Posted by SelenaAries

I agree with selena if you are looking for sexy and classy the vs and FOH are the only way to go but if you are looking for kinky and not classy then sex shop will work...

But then again all my sexy things are given to me and its usually bought online
ONLINE! There are many great sites, I prefer it because the selection is limitless!
-Google it
When buying lingerie for a women I found it's better to let them shop for themselves.
Women love to shop and they know what they feel most sexy in.
Gift Card Victoria's Secret or better yet take her shopping and let her model for you .
Thanks everyone for the feedback.now those of you that shop online do you have your favorite site?