Review: (Nuevo Laredo) A very strange night in Nuevo Laredo

OK I agree that was out of line but like I said I am so damn tired of being told what is happening over there by people that don't know. There are some problems but I am an experienced traveler and know what I can and cannot do. Is this infallible, no it isn't. The border towns do have issues right now, I wouldn't go to Juarez but I know my way around some parts and will (with caution) navigate these areas. My friends that live on the other side have been there for many years and I listen to what they say. If they say stay away I do but that hasn't been the case yet.
My only complaint is there aren't any pictures of the threesome!!!!!
Hey captain, I'm glad that chill pill worked. I realize we have drive bys etc here and I've only been shot at 3 times - once in Mexico twice in the US. interestingly the once in Mexico was in Juarez. I have many former business associates who are from Mexico and they all visit with great caution - but my friend, they are not WASPs

East NOLA & the 9th ward - west and south sides of SA all places to avoid. My point, not to belabor it, is that I can't imagine taking those risks for poon - you do and more power to you!
Hey captain, I'm glad that chill pill worked. I realize we have drive bys etc here and I've only been shot at 3 times - once in Mexico twice in the US. interestingly the once in Mexico was in Juarez. I have many former business associates who are from Mexico and they all visit with great caution - but my friend, they are not WASPs

East NOLA & the 9th ward - west and south sides of SA all places to avoid. My point, not to belabor it, is that I can't imagine taking those risks for poon - you do and more power to you! Originally Posted by Louigi
OK truce, I accept that I was out of line. I have some good friends that live in NL, (white gringo rednecks). I talk to them all of the time when they say come on I do and they have never told me different. I have years in Mexico and have never been shot at. I have here, and if I ever do get shot at perhaps I will change my attitude but I think the chances of being killed by a drug lord in Nuevo Laredo are about 1% of those getting struck by lightening.

If things go like I plan I will move to Tampico after the first of the year.
Any of you guys are welcome any time.
Very nicely done sir. I've been on Guerrerro countless times but have never hobbied in Nvo Laredo before. That may have to change.

Many thanks!

W.
If things go like I plan I will move to Tampico after the first of the year.
Any of you guys are welcome any time. Originally Posted by capitan1962
Dude.... Sweet!... There's some excellent fishing down there....