Super Bowl Week and the hobby

I have a question for you hobbyists and fellow providers out there. How many of you plan to head up to Dallas to partake in the hobby or service the tourists?
I'm hoping in a way that should be good for business for the providers that stay home this weekend.
Why would I want to go up to Dallas when Dallas comes down here to us every other weekend of the year?
Why would I want to go up to Dallas when Dallas comes down here to us every other weekend of the year? Originally Posted by Wakeuр
I'm not talking about going to Dallas just for the pussy.I'm talking about the guys going up for the game and festivities.
i heard there is a shortage of strippers and the like in dallas this week with all the extra customers in town....im sure some of our locals will be heading that way if they havent already
I'm not talking about going to Dallas just for the pussy.I'm talking about the guys going up for the game and festivities. Originally Posted by latnremedy
Lolz...

not I im not much of a sports fan.
There is never a shortage of strippers in DFW.
good question lady! I think that since there will be people from all over the place in dallas for superbowl that bussiness will not be short for anyone as long as you screen well and stay very safe......cause just as much bussiness and money there is going to be out there there will be vice waiting to catch as many as they can ....... but i am staying here in houston no superbowl for me sooo i surely hope that hometown is good too!!! wooohoooo i will be watching the superbowl at buffalo wild wings somewhere lol
Why would I want to go up to Dallas when Dallas comes down here to us every other weekend of the year? Originally Posted by Wakeuр
A big +1 on that.
good question lady! I think that since there will be people from all over the place in dallas for superbowl that bussiness will not be short for anyone as long as you screen well and stay very safe......cause just as much bussiness and money there is going to be out there there will be vice waiting to catch as many as they can ....... but i am staying here in houston no superbowl for me sooo i surely hope that hometown is good too!!! wooohoooo i will be watching the superbowl at buffalo wild wings somewhere lol Originally Posted by sexialexis86
Just my 2 cents...

If I were going to Dallas which I am not I would be doing so with my buddies. There would be lots of beers, girls and maybe some strippers. However, only a couple of my friends are hobbists. I am not looking to "come out of the closet" with everyone if you know what I mean.

I don't think the hobby business would be any more Superbowl weekend, if anything it would be less.
i know dallas's finest is stepping up the hooker patrol so be safe and screen if you can. not that you ladies work the street but the real grind it out girls do....and they are looking for them. a bar pick up or hotel bar pickup might be the safest route.....
After the Superbowl in Houston I dont want to go to Dallas during this week since it was way too crowded and clubs charge insane cover and with the weather and traffic it will be a pain in the ass to get around. I will wait till the tourists leave but I do plan to go there in the future to see some of the girls who dont go to Houston.