Date: 5/18/24
Name: Emma Chance and UTR - Cameos by Mercy and Bella
Phone: -
Email Address: emma.chance69@gmail.com
URL / Website: -
City: East of Penfield
State: New York
Address: Private residence east of Penfield
Activities: BBBJ, DATY, FIV, HJ, DFK, LFK, CG, Split Scissor, unplanned phone play.
Hair Length and Color: Both have long straight brunette hair
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Both ladies are petite with perky B/C cups (Emma pierced), trim torsos with wider bottoms and both have some tasteful ink. Both women are lovely.
Recommendation: Yes
Great review Major!
Have wanted CFS with Emma for sometime. Hottie for sure.
User ID: -
Date: 5/18/24
Name: Emma Chance and UTR - Cameos by Mercy and Bella
Phone: -
Email Address: emma.chance69@gmail.com
URL / Website: -
City: East of Penfield
State: New York
Address: Private residence east of Penfield
Activities: BBBJ, DATY, FIV, HJ, DFK, LFK, CG, Split Scissor, unplanned phone play.
Hair Length and Color: Both have long straight brunette hair
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Both ladies are petite with perky B/C cups (Emma pierced), trim torsos with wider bottoms and both have some tasteful ink. Both women are lovely.
Recommendation: Yes Originally Posted by MajorHands
Does Emma chance have an ad or profile somewhere?
I can answer that C2C, No ad or images but she is a fox.
I can answer that C2C, No ad or images but she is a fox. Originally Posted by ben dover
Email sent hopefully she answers before Friday..What's her Tck(I forgot The abbreviation)like for responding back?
If you mean TCB, it depends, she has a regular life and does this very part time.
That's the abbreviation I was looking for lmao Truthfully we all have lifes....well I would like to think so but some of these threads say otherwise. Anywho I get you mean and she's one of those once in a blue moon types gotcha
C'mon Emma get back to me already. Love that big juicy booty.
Sounds like an amazing time!
Tried to send this directly, but mailboxes are too full in non-premium status. I can't even see the message I put in private tags, so hopefully, it's still there.
Maybe you could raffle off a year of PA at the next party....
Still haven't heard back. We met at party and chatted as well so I'm not an unknown to her. She even emailed me back some time that she would be at upcoming party. Cmon girl reply for godsake. Lol
Maybe you could raffle off a year of PA at the next party.... Originally Posted by Flair4Drama
Since any raffle prizes are directed back to the providers, I don't see how that is viable.