Custom Dildo's

Unique Carpenter - Custom woodcraft, toys, large toys (furniture pieces), custom installations, and specialty transport.

Can you make custom dildo's, transport them and install them???
Don't you mean "and install them, repeatedly?"
Don't you mean "and install them, repeatedly?" Originally Posted by mutualpleasur2
Um, maybe! Need to make sure they won't splinter.
In the past, when I said "Lady Y gives me wood," people used to know what I meant.

Now they're not gonna know what to think.
Beaver and wood. Perfect match.
Boris - Ugh, you didn't say that. smh
What I want to know is where is Unique Carpenter with my answer??

You guys are funny, made me smile.
Boris - Ugh, you didn't say that. smh Originally Posted by oldguy57
Oh yeah, I went there.

I am sure he can sand it and seal it, and make it perfect - you need this to be custom made - I am sure a fitting session is in order just that it is the perfect size
I am sure he can sand it and seal it, and make it perfect - you need this to be custom made - I am sure a fitting session is in order just that it is the perfect size Originally Posted by oldguy57
Oh, I need lots of sizes, one to fit every ass!
I have a bicycle.
Miss Y, who needs toys with you?
Why do you guys assume they are for me?? You men love wood just as much as us ladies if done right!
Unique Carpenter - Custom woodcraft, toys, large toys (furniture pieces), custom installations, and specialty transport.
Can you make custom dildo's, transport them and install them??? Originally Posted by Ms.Lady Y
Sorry, was still recovering from a prior long weekend up in the northern Midwest.
And then had to pick myself up after repeated CTFUs. Thanks all.

Yes, just send the design spec. I suggest walnut, or oak, for hard long lasting ...
I was up at Platte River last weekend with a trailer, so the size limit can be...
Custom install?
A matched set of various sizes would actually look nice.

btw, I have access to a metal shop as well.