Injuries?!

• Netx9
  • 07-22-2014, 08:03 AM
FIV related injuries aren't on there....edit on second thought reading them again I guess they could fit under #7. About #2 I dunno ... enough position changes in the world might not matter if you've been giving a bj for 1hr or more (possible w/ guys on certain meds etc) lol.
lol----well being "an old lady" my hip will cramp up once in awhile when I am facesitting a guy......
and once I had a little asian man that was so rambunctious and rough,he left 5 hickies on my neck! That was embarrassing!
So if you have an anti-gravity harness, I would think that there's no worry about # 11.
I've had a cramp in my foot a couple of times and a couple of pain in the necks(hehe) but hasn't stopped me yet.kinda like pain,good pain though not chronic but the type where you been working hard that doesn't leave marks.lol
1. Tendonitis of the jaw from admiring a cock for a long time.

2. Neck pain from having my feet behind my head. Also from getting in weird positions to admire a cock.

3. Hip displacement from doing the splits, but I can pop it back in myself now. lol

4. Muscle pain all the time.

5. Rare injuries of the eyes, red and swollen from getting cum in my eyes.

7. Vaginal bruising with someone that is to big or rough, Anal bruising from guys that are to big or not gentle in the start.

9. I've broke a guys penis, he didn't mind at the time. lol

10. Rug burns are a given in this biz

11, 12 are just normal in the biz

My motto, no pain no gain. The sorer you are the next day means you had a wild fun time yesterday.