Ladies who travel - no tan lines in your future

I'm heading for a vacation and plan on staying at a place that is clothing optional - not a swinger's resort. Small hotel Intima, www.intimaresort.com secluded in Tulum, a quick drive to some of the nude beaches in Tulum.

Of course I'd cover expenses and other considerations.

If any ladies are interested, send me a PM.
I wish I could be naked ALL the time!!!

The lady who goes with you is LUCKY!!

XoXo
Caramel
ditto---Nekkid is awesome!!!! Now that i have a place & NO kids around,my house is NEKKID CITY!!! lol

Hope ya find somebody baby!!
No matter how hard I try, I just can't get any tan lines...even when the red from sun-burns go away, I still remain glow-in-the-dark white lol...

~I'm very naked most of the time that I'm indoors-cuz apparently society frowns upon our birthday suits!
...Agreeing with Caramel, I think whoever goes is lucky too! I hope u have a great time!
lol Vyvian! I am olive skinned so I tan easy....my problem is that I now have a tanned right leg and a not as tan left leg.....I was riding on a long road trip & had rested my right leg up on the dash and that was the results...lol

Big did ya find anyone yet??
No matter how hard I try, I just can't get any tan lines...even when the red from sun-burns go away, I still remain glow-in-the-dark white lol... Originally Posted by Vyvian
"I never got into sunbathing, because I never tan. I'm one of those guys with that phosphorescent Irish skin... you see us glowing at the beach. Plus, it was just too hard. You have to do it four minutes the first day, then seven minutes the second day, and then twelve minutes the next day... then you fall asleep drunk at the beach, then burn and peel for a week and a half."
--George Carlin

Cheers,

bcg