Fantasies...kink.....cigars & whiskey...etc

Ok I have done alot of "unique" things in my hobby life....but there is one fantasy that has intrigued me for quite awhile but due to "smoking restrictions in hotels",I never could fulfill it! BUT now I have an incall house that I can do whatever I want in,so....
I want to have a gent sit back in a chair/sipping whiskey or scotch/smoking a cigar/while I am blowing him!

So what are some fantasies or kinks you have fulfilled...or some you WANT to fulfill????
Been there done that!
aww babe , do tell us the story PLEASE!!
I've always wanted to try three things:

1) Face-sitting. I want a woman to sit on my face and make me eat pussy for as long as I can last. Really ride and grind on there while I jerk off.

2) Prostate milking. I've heard amazing things and I've made myself cum buckets, but I want someone who is experienced to help me with that.

3) Cuckold. Nothing too kinky or anything. I don't want to clean up another guy or anything, but I want to sit and watch while a woman talks some trash to me. Not sure why. I think it's hot.
3) Cuckold. Nothing too kinky or anything. I don't want to clean up another guy or anything, but I want to sit and watch while a woman talks some trash to me. Not sure why. I think it's hot. Originally Posted by MrMalone
"You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means."
--Inigo Montoya [The Princess Bride]

Strictly speaking, what you describe here is not being cuckolded (unless there's more to your fantasy you left out of that brief description).

A "cuckold" is the husband of an adulterous wife. In the fetish sense, during "cuckolding" the cuckold participates in his wife's cheating, usually by being assenting to, being present at, and witnessing the act of adultery. Some form of verbal abuse of the cuckold may or may not happen (I suppose; I'm not into that lifestyle myself).

Now, if your wife is the lady talking trash to you, while being fucked by someone-who-is-not-you, that's being cuckolded. And if she doesn't talk trash to you but is still being fucked by someone-who-is-not-you, that's also being cuckolded. But just having some woman (your wife or not) talking trash at you... Well, I'm sure there's a name for it, but "cuckold" isn't it. (I suspect many married guys here would refer to one's wife talking trash to them as simply "being married". )

Cheers,

bcg
well babe...I can handle numbers 1 & 2! lol

as for number 3...I do have a guy available for mfm or mmf!!!

ladies post your experiences/fantasies....let's get this board rolling!!
well babe...I can handle numbers 1 & 2! lol

as for number 3...I do have a guy available for mfm or mmf!!!

ladies post your experiences/fantasies....let's get this board rolling!! Originally Posted by DallasRain
I'll bring the cigars and whiskey
I'll bring the cigars and whiskey Originally Posted by MrMalone
If I remember correctly, Dee prefers Jack Daniels (for the whiskey side), if you're intending to share.

Enjoy!

Cheers,

bcg
I'll bring the cigars and whiskey Originally Posted by MrMalone
hell yeaaaaa
Bluffcityguy - I don't think I explained it well.

I want a woman who refuses to have sex with me and talks about how awful I am at sex and we split the bills and have mundane conversations over the same dinner schedule.

I looked it up and you're right, it's not cuckolding. It's marriage. That shit gets me hot. jk. Obvi jk.
Ok I have done alot of "unique" things in my hobby life....but there is one fantasy that has intrigued me for quite awhile but due to "smoking restrictions in hotels",I never could fulfill it! BUT now I have an incall house that I can do whatever I want in,so....
I want to have a gent sit back in a chair/sipping whiskey or scotch/smoking a cigar/while I am blowing him!

So what are some fantasies or kinks you have fulfilled...or some you WANT to fulfill????
Originally Posted by DallasRain
Ooooooo Dallas! I've had a few cigar daddy's --- it was UH-MAZING!!!

XoXo
Caramel
Ooooooo Dallas! I've had a few cigar daddy's --- it was UH-MAZING!!! Originally Posted by CaramelBBW
Ok, now you've got me curious. What's in it for the woman?

I can see where a guy would like to sit in a chair made of "rich Corinthian leather" (said in my best Ricardo Montalban voice), wearing a bespoke suit while sipping on an exquisite single-malt Scotch and smoking a cigar while receiving the kind of blowjob that only Dee can give (until I ever find out if Caramel gives a comparable one )... That's what I imagine every filthy rich "Master of the Universe" hedge-fund manager does before going to sleep every night, and I wouldn't mind living out that experience just once before I die. (Though unlike the filthy rich "Master of the Universe" hedge-fund manager, I would not light my cigar with a $100 bill, because I don't have those available in bushel baskets just for that purpose.)

But what about that scenario appeals to the lady? Inquiring minds (well, at least this inquiring mind) wants to know.

Cheers,

bcg
woohoooo Ricardo Montalban...now that was a sexy man in his day!!

BCG babe...what about both of us gals on our knees in front of you??? I just have seen it done in a movie and thought it was so sexy!!
{when I go to New Orleans,and walk by the cigar bars,I envision goin into one and "doing my fantasy"!!!
Ok, now you've got me curious. What's in it for the woman?

I can see where a guy would like to sit in a chair made of "rich Corinthian leather" (said in my best Ricardo Montalban voice), wearing a bespoke suit while sipping on an exquisite single-malt Scotch and smoking a cigar while receiving the kind of blowjob that only Dee can give (until I ever find out if Caramel gives a comparable one )... That's what I imagine every filthy rich "Master of the Universe" hedge-fund manager does before going to sleep every night, and I wouldn't mind living out that experience just once before I die. (Though unlike the filthy rich "Master of the Universe" hedge-fund manager, I would not light my cigar with a $100 bill, because I don't have those available in bushel baskets just for that purpose.)

But what about that scenario appeals to the lady? Inquiring minds (well, at least this inquiring mind) wants to know.

Cheers,

bcg Originally Posted by bluffcityguy
For me it's the illusion of power & exchange of that power (I'm naturally dominant) which excites. Just like you described, it's as if I'm praying at the alter of a Don Draper type sipping on his decadently rich liquor puffing on his Cuban. As these men are typically hard to please, giving them that pleasure brings things to a whole new level (especially when I'm rewarded with a puff of said cigar between licks). Also I get my dopamine high from pleasing so the added challenge is just icing on the cake!

P.S. I've been told my oral skills are beyond blissful but I've heard Dallas has quite the mouth!

XoXo
Caramel
woohoooo Ricardo Montalban...now that was a sexy man in his day!! Originally Posted by DallasRain
Even without the, um, chest prosthesis he wore in Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan.

Ok, because some of you need a reminder:

I have it on good authority that is not Mr. Montalban's real chest there, though I could be mistaken. My recollection is that he kept himself in pretty good shape right up until the end.

BCG babe...what about both of us gals on our knees in front of you??? Originally Posted by DallasRain
As I've said many times, I'm not a threesome kinda guy. I know you are a helluva nice lady from personal acquaintance, and Ms. Caramel seems to be very nice based on the limited contact we've had over PM. I'd feel guilty in a one-on-one disappointing whichever one of you I was with; I'd probably have to go into therapy over the guilt complex I'd have from disappointing you both.

Cheers,

bcg