Thinking about touring.... Would you Springfield gents be open to seeing a provider with unique circumstances???

Hello!!! Ellie in KC here. I am thinking about touring to Springfield but wanted to see how open minded the gentlemen here are!
( ladies welcome to chime in also)

This is the first time I am addressing this on a public forum.... Little nervous!!

I was diagnosed with breast cancer in early January, have finished chemo and now have a double mastectomy and reconstruction scheduled for early November. I want to give my amazing boobs a proper farewell.

I always tell new clients so they can make their own decision on the matter. I finished chemo recently and I am basically bald. I was in the hobby prior to chemo and also during. I don't wear wigs, as they are to hot and limiting. I do wear scarves. Doesn't effect my stellar service, you are welcome to read my reviews!

Look forward to hearing the response!!! XOXO

Ellie!!!
Wanted to add. Most of the KC gentleman don't mind as long as they know ahead of time!
I would think most guys would not be worried about it....you have great reviews from some reputable dawgs in KC....and you have a hot as hell body!

Have fun babe!!
Thanks Dallas Rain! Your too kind!!!
the gents I have met in Springfield are awesome and will luv ya!
I am very sorry to hear of your situation (my mom was a breast cancer survivor, so there's a personal connection there).

At the risk of sounding shallow, I'm especially sorry about the mastectomy since you're one of the few ladies I've seen who could use the line made famous by "Sidra" (Teri Hatcher) in the Seinfeld episode "The Implant": "...they're real, and they're spectacular!"

Best of luck in the future.

Cheers,

bcg
I am very sorry to hear of your situation (my mom was a breast cancer survivor, so there's a personal connection there).

At the risk of sounding shallow, I'm especially sorry about the mastectomy since you're one of the few ladies I've seen who could use the line made famous by "Sidra" (Teri Hatcher) in the Seinfeld episode "The Implant": "...they're real, and they're spectacular!"

Best of luck in the future.

Cheers,

bcg Originally Posted by bluffcityguy
Thanks!!! That is quite the compliment!!
  • leo57
  • 10-04-2015, 04:23 PM
I would certainly love to see you, I'm sure others would as well!!