OOOMMGGGGG! Gents/Ladies!

Howdy Gents! I just wanted to share a tip I've talked to other reputable providers about. It's coming up all the time&it would be easier if you could help us -help you👄
If you have seen a provider and she is on the site please review her so when another person wants to see her she has reviews and many times we as providers can go back to that review and do our research (if they even screen - i do) we can probably remember something abt you to share to other providers as far as refs. We're human&don't remember names as easy as we can handles 💋 (maybe I'm just speaking for me) I value OUR SAFETY!
HAPPY VIBES GENTS!
Your Favorite Chocolate Bunny🐰🐰🍰🍰
Thanks for expressing your thoughts. Reviews were important to me when I began my time here and read many which helped me decide who I was interested in scheduling with. Reviews remain important to me even now. Also, for me, the comments following the review were helpful for decision making. It is partly because of reviews that I am aware of you Miss Godiva (and pay better attention when I see your name); along with seeing your ads.
Thank you sweetie! Plus I like to read my gents reviews. It gives me a little cheat sheet of what he may like our not. I do my homework like a good little girl ���� hope to reunite soon sugar!
I agree with everything you said, except you failed to mention how reviews help to drum up business for providers. If more providers gave a review discount, there would be more reviews. I believe that most guys who see providers understand this and if the service isn't up to par with what they are giving up... no review.... or a bad review. And most guys don't like to write up bad ones it seems. Myself included, it's kind of embarrassing in a way. I've even had a provider, she who shall not be named, ask for me to do a review before I even seen her. All my reviews are honest so I refused. Regarding a lot of the recent reviews I've been reading, they do seem kind of forced and if not, fake, it makes sense. I've never had a provider not send me a thank you after I've done a review on her... albeit I've only got 6 reviews and 1 of them is a OMG NO. But all of them have said their phones went silly after that.

Basically what I'm saying is, the provider gains the most from the review and all the person who takes the time to write the review gets is "Hey guys, I did this with her" kind of notch on the bedpost kind of thing. Why are you worried about it with nearly 40 reviews?
Geez.... I'm sorry if my post crushed your balls. (I see why this board is super slow. ..pissing contest lol! ) You can't post anything without someone getting into their feelings. For me personally (maybe you've missed it? ) I do show my appreciation in giving returning friend discounts. All I was simply saying was I would hope you would "win" also because if I see a reputable provider I can screen faster. However I understand not wanting to leave a bad review but it doesn't look great when no one knows about it & often someone will book with someone and has the same experience and it could have been prevented. That's totally your right. My reviews has nothing to do with anything. It was just fyi. Hope you have a great week&sending great vibes your way. Some people need extra kindness when they are gruff. ☺��
Crushed my balls? Didn't I say I agreed with everything you said? And who's having a pissing contest? I just shared my personal experience, that's all. It's called a discussion. I'm sure other guys on here have had the same, better, worst, or at least very similar experiences as I have. I wasn't competing with anyone.

Where did my feelings get involved? It was a suggestion to anyone who might be reading. Take it or leave it, doesn't bother me one way or the other. And of course I missed the part about you giving returning friends discounts because you never mentioned it.

P.S. I love how you talked down on me at the beginning of your post and then made it like you're taking the high road at the end. Brilliant.