stupid question

• leo57
  • 10-04-2015, 04:48 PM
Ok Guys and gals here's a dumb one for you.

Let me start off by being blunt. I'm hung a little large. OK It doesn't get much blunter than that I guess. Not monstrous, but big enough. ( ladies.. look at your forearm)

Over the last few years I've had ladies politely tell me I should warn a gal about that too........ you need to find someone that is built for your size,.... and etc. etc. I mean the ladies are nice and wonderful to spend time with and they generally go out of their way to make my stay worthwhile, but I really have come to not look forward to dropping a donation on the night stand and then seeing the look in their eyes that tell me this is not going to be what it could be. Even my most regular lady will admit that a pain free night with me is a good night. It's got so if someone reviews a lady and mentions that she is tight, she immediately gets checked off my list. I stay away from spinners and young gals as well.

I've been thinking over the various ladies I've seen in the past and thinking that there are not many I would see again for this reason. Even some I would love to see again, but they can't handle it.... so I won't. In other words seeing them was not a good investment of my time nor money. Both of which seem to be in short enough supply most of the time. ;-)

Now for the stupid question, and feel free to PM if you like.

Are there any ladies out there that actually enjoy a big one... and I don't mean that you enjoy suffering, but more that we will both have a good time if I come to see you. ;-) If I find that gal, then she will have a regular in me.

Ok now that the laughter has subsided you can go back to your regularly scheduled programming
!!
Ok Guys and gals here's a dumb one for you.

Let me start off by being blunt. I'm hung a little large. OK It doesn't get much blunter than that I guess. Not monstrous, but big enough. ( ladies.. look at your forearm)

Over the last few years I've had ladies politely tell me I should warn a gal about that too........ you need to find someone that is built for your size,.... and etc. etc. I mean the ladies are nice and wonderful to spend time with and they generally go out of their way to make my stay worthwhile, but I really have come to not look forward to dropping a donation on the night stand and then seeing the look in their eyes that tell me this is not going to be what it could be. Even my most regular lady will admit that a pain free night with me is a good night. It's got so if someone reviews a lady and mentions that she is tight, she immediately gets checked off my list. I stay away from spinners and young gals as well.

I've been thinking over the various ladies I've seen in the past and thinking that there are not many I would see again for this reason. Even some I would love to see again, but they can't handle it.... so I won't. In other words seeing them was not a good investment of my time nor money. Both of which seem to be in short enough supply most of the time. ;-)

Now for the stupid question, and feel free to PM if you like.

Are there any ladies out there that actually enjoy a big one... and I don't mean that you enjoy suffering, but more that we will both have a good time if I come to see you. ;-) If I find that gal, then she will have a regular in me.

Ok now that the laughter has subsided you can go back to your regularly scheduled programming
!! Originally Posted by leo57
No laughter here love! In fact, I've been seen just for this purpose right here! It takes a certain kind of woman to handle such a work of art

XoXo
Caramel
I NEVER turn any size away! lol
But...
I personally am quite tight "for an old lady" lol,so i prefer a gent with a "fatty" rather than a "snake"....I like being able to practice my kegels and squeeze him and "draw the lust juices out"!
I'm also a size queen! Love it!
  • leo57
  • 10-05-2015, 04:57 PM
Thanks ladies, you give me hope!