How to pick a winner ?

Well, this one is all on me. Little Willy, is screaming “I’m in the mood for a hard body” so I am on the PC looking around.Found someone and I had a bad time with a local provider and so many warning signs were there but I let myself get talked out of it.I will follow up with a review, but I thought this may be a good opportunity to share and get some advice on how we as clients can do screenings and check reviews.Providers have been great about educating us on the proper way to set appointments and what and when to have safe conversations.

Checked reviews and I setup with a provider 24 hours in advance, mentioned I will confirm the next day, I did this all by text. The provider asked me to call her after five on the day before.So I am thinking this is a get to know you thing and called.During the conversation she provides her incall address, I think this is weird but said I’m in the car you will need to text this to me.

Next day comes around, I send a text late morning to confirm and request the address to put in the GPS. I get asked who I am and told I will get the address later.As well the provider has no recollection of the prior day’s text or conversation.It seems like I am not communicating with the same person, or something this is the first sign to bail.Then I start getting rambling texts from the providers number.I get uncomfortable and apologize and let her know I’m out.

This starts a flurry every minute or two I am getting a text and it goes on and on, and then she calls and is telling me how I have messed her up. It’s crazy at this point but I am starting to feel guilty, anyway I get talked into keeping the appointment, get there and the place is messed up and so is the provider.

In spite of my sad story, I do have a check list.
Provider must be able to hold a good conversation.
Any sign of pimp or drugs and I walk.

Any good advice that anyone would like to share?
Look for the gals who are active here and who have consistent stellar reviews & bcd skills...also you can write some of the trusted "dawgs" here for advice.

I am so sorry you had a bad time.....I do not know who it was ,but do a little more research ......and it will get better!!! Now go get ya sum REAL fun baby!!!
You want to pick a winner?

Dallas Rain. Period.

(There are a few ladies here who have good reviews, and I doubt you'll go wrong with them, either, but I can speak to DR's level of service from personal experience, and that level of service is "fuckin' awesome". )

Cheers,

bcg
Dallas, you are right. This provider had good reviews however there was a period of time when the reviews just stopped, then one recent good review.

Bluff City, I can't speak from personal experience yet. But I have got to take your advice on this.

The thing is variety is part of the fun I think. So I like to mix it up a bit. This in itself creates a need to get really good at interviewing providers and finding the pleasers.