Mid-cities key party

Ladies-Gents Is there any interest in a key party in the mid cities area? Key Party where the guys each get a room at a near by hotel and then join an equal number of ladies for lunch or dinner. The room number is written on the key card. After dinner the ladies leave for the hotel and select a key card. The ladies are given a 20 or 30 minutes before the gents return to their room. You discover which lady you will meet when you get back to the room. I think the ladies are presented with their average two hour rate or what ever is agreed on. I would think at least four ladies and gents but that number could be more.
What if the lady does not like taint activities? Like taint tickling, taint motorboating, or taint twisting ...
100% ZERO interest here but I'm sure there are some guys who would pay the two hour rate to see a girl for an hour and a half without knowing who she was.
Sounds like a lot of fun to me I'd be down for sure!
Set up to be raided
It sounds very interesting, do we get to see an invite list of the providers ahead of time? I am sure it would be alot of fun,
I would have had to see all of the Providers (BCD) beforehand to do this.
Don't want to wind up with a Drill Bag.
I have no idea how to set this up. Maxine Monroe in Austin has set them up. If there is any serious interest I will ask her how this was set up. I think a group of women could better handle this rather than the guys. I posted this in coed to see if there was any female interest.
Pyramider does ECCIE have a separate category for taint?
Guys if you would like to see a particular woman in this invite her to get involved.
NOTE notification is not working on ECCIE now.
That sounds like fun. As long as everyone is screened and well known. But not all guts like spinners or curvy chicks or certain services. Wonder how it would work
*guys
It does sound fun, but I would be worried about how screening was handled.
This thing has an old and illustrious history in New England and the east coast - never heard of it in the hobby but mostly between consenting adults that have consumed much alcohol
  • fawn
  • 03-07-2013, 05:16 AM
Bedford is a very nice suburb, but I would have to say be very careful about which hotels you chose to play in!
Sounds fun to me.
  • hd
  • 03-07-2013, 06:45 AM
I agree with Perfectly Imperfect, sounds fun, and way better odds than we guys and girls have than using BackPage. Never a clue as to what she or he is going to be with BP?

I just never have a chance to plan to far ahead for certain activities such as this.