Traveling guy wants to know: Ft Worth or Dallas

I will be staying in Las Colinas next week and was wondering, should I look in the Provider ads for Dallas or Fort Worth? I think they are about the same drive.

Thanks.
FB

PS: any who's would be appreciated as well.
I think Las Colinas is closer to Dallas, no? And the drive is easier I think. But I may be wrong.
I think Las Colinas is closer to Dallas, no? And the drive is easier I think. But I may be wrong. Originally Posted by samantha thom
You are correct.

Sidenote: Irving/Las Colinas is not considered a hobby friendly environment. Better to go to Dallas or Fort Worth.

Also, mid-cities areas, may see more ads in Fort Worth, can be a nice playground.

Give us some description of what you like, there are plenty of fine ladies to choose from. I hear Ms. Thom is probably a good selection herself. (height, weight, manmade vs. natural, age, race, activity levels)
I live in LasColinas area as well, and Dallas is Closer all day long baby! Check me out too while youo're in town, I bet we are not far apart!
You are correct.
I hear Ms. Thom is probably a good selection herself. (height, weight, manmade vs. natural, age, race, activity levels) Originally Posted by tigercat
Oooo... maybe, maybe not. For the right kind of clients, I am.
You're almost in the middle between them. It would be smart to look at both. There are more ladies in Dallas, but there are some delicious ladies in the FTW side too.
That is pretty centrally located. If you decide to come the Fort Worth way look me up.
I lived in Dallas many moons ago and was trying to remember how centrally located it was. Maybe I will have to just try one side one day, the other the next.

The real decision point probably is I know how to drive around Dallas, but don't have a clue how to get around Ft. Worth.

Thanks for the information.

You have some amazing girls up there, you lucky b**tards!
Funnyboy are you kidding me i dont care where you stay i need some more funnyballs before i retire! lol good luck
funnyboy, just pull up a google map of the area and you can see that Irving [where las colinas is located] is WAAAAAAY closer to dallas than to ft. worth.
tho, one can get to both cities rather easily on the freeways.

there are lots of great women in ft worth, dallas, and in-between!!!
sorry you have to make a choice :^)