EROS

Can anyone tell me if eros guide is worth the money? Is there any activity?
Overpriced. Eccie and P411 are much better.
Overpriced. Eccie and P411 are much better. Originally Posted by Bestman200600
Yeah I think it's $150 to post.

A friend of mine said she banked off of there though, but she's pretty high volume and takes anything she can get.
I just advertised on there for a month and it was not worth it at all I only got about 2 to 3 legitimate appointments... and a bunch of weird calls and emails
eros is a bad bet from a guy's point of view mostly rip offs
I just advertised on there for a month and it was not worth it at all I only got about 2 to 3 legitimate appointments... and a bunch of weird calls and emails Originally Posted by Mya Michelle
I had a similar experience
I was going to give a good reason not to use EROS but then I looked at Farrari's pics an forgot what I was going to say......

You are one gorgeous lady!
I get way too many newbies off there so I only adv there every few months..

I will say I have made a few really good friends off it, but for me, its not worth doing it monthly
I started advertising there about 5 months ago, $120 month, and it has definitely been worth it for me. (Helps that there are only about 7 redheads total in the Houston section, and only one other lady and myself listing as "mature.") Eros is widespread, crossing state and international boundaries, evidently more popular on the East Coast of the US and Europe than ECCIE. I get 3-4 out-of-town/country businessmen a month booking multi-hour sessions in advance of their trips to the Bayou City. Yes, more newbies, so it does take a wee bit of extra care, caution, and time to screen, but I don't see that as any more hassle than the newbies here.

I thinks a lot depends on the way you compose your ad, and what categories it's placed in.
I just advertised on there for a month and it was not worth it at all I only got about 2 to 3 legitimate appointments... and a bunch of weird calls and emails Originally Posted by Mya Michelle
Mya lets do the math 3 appoinments but it only cost you 150 I know you disagree but to flip your money over 500 percent ijs. Personally I have only seen one lady from eros and she was fantastic
^^^ What he said. As long as you make at least twice what you spend, seems like a decent investment with growth potential.

Don't we all get weird calls and emails from here, P411, and TER, BP, and Date-Check, too? Or am I just "lucky?"
Just for me, since I'm not newbie friendly, running a $170 ad monthly is expensive. Dallas ad price starts at $150 I believe.
Evidently Dallas has a "hotter," more competitive market. My $120 gets me into the all-important GFE section in Houston, and other categories (mature, redhead, BBW, independent, all natural, incall, outcall) were free after that.
I pay 20 extra for gfe, :-(

mature was included in base price.
I pay 20 extra for gfe, :-(

mature was included in base price. Originally Posted by Laura Lynn
Same here, $100 base, $20 for GFE listing.