DFK - just curious

I'm curious from both the providers and hobbyists view about DFK. While I see a fantastic provider, it seems COF and TUMA are offered on a regular basis. I'm all for the latter PSE but that kind of leads me away from DFK
Well hopefully she's washed her face and brushed her teeth after the visit.
I'm all for it! Most ladies are brush their teeth and shower!

Without any kissing, no IOP will exist.
Dave, she doesn't know where your mouth has been either. Besides, if you knew what went into your mouth in most restaurants, this wouldn't even warrant concern.
. Besides, if you knew what went into your mouth in most restaurants, this wouldn't even warrant concern. Originally Posted by daty/o
I don't know? The thought of her eating at Denny's with a dirty fork just doesn't sound as bad as being the next guy in line after she just sucked out some guys ass and swallowed his oysters.

Personally i shy from DFK as well. That's just me.
No way
Funny, back in high school we'd talk in the locker rooms about those we'd managed to kiss but then we'd speculate in those who would go all the way. Nowadays, we talk about the girls we've taken to bed and speculate about those who will kiss.
Randy, that's hilarious. Good observation.
cim & cof and then kissing is fine w/ me. as long as i was the one who cim'd or cof'd on her.

tuma, while it feels good, i'll pass, esp if she wants to suck or kiss after than.
Pass.
I stick with BBCR and there is rarely an issue.
Kissing greatly depends on attractiveness level and if you are going for gfe or pse... At least in my book.
If she TUMA, have her brush/mouthwash after she does it to you. Then proceed with your play time.
As long as she doesn't have to pill anything that resembles dried skin from her face Im fine,, funny how this^^ could be an issue for some but DATY is not?
As long as she doesn't have to pill anything that resembles dried skin from her face Im fine,, funny how this^^ could be an issue for some but DATY is not? Originally Posted by Crimson32
You are comparing TUMA to DATY?

Anyway, me personally, if I find out a girl does do TUMA, I am reluctant to meet her. My mouth is not going near her face at that point