Recognized a provider today

So today I was working and at a conference at a local hotel..... had a mid afternoon break for a while so I went down to the parking lot to charge my cell (dead battery) and saw some serious talent coming and going... and lo and behold... I saw a provider come out and get into the car parked right next to me....It was at the An***** which I thought was a pretty high end hotel and while expensive was big enough that a provider would be able to come and go... no pun intended easily... damn.. she was hotter in person than her pics.... I had problems concentrating on the rest of the day....
Then its best to STFU and allow the lady some space.
Then its best to STFU and allow the lady some space. Originally Posted by pyramider
+1 but in a nice way
I was being nice. It does not matter where a provider is she will be spotted. When spotted its best to STFU and leave the lady alone. Providers work, and have private lives, respect them and give them space is the way it works.

DigitalB, how would appreciate it if a provider recognized you in public and gawked? Or better yet, approached you in public when you are with business associates, friends, or family? My guess is you would not be too keen on it. Same for the ladies. Respect them and leave them alone in public.
I was being nice. It does not matter where a provider is she will be spotted. When spotted its best to STFU and leave the lady alone. Providers work, and have private lives, respect them and give them space is the way it works.

DigitalB, how would appreciate it if a provider recognized you in public and gawked? Or better yet, approached you in public when you are with business associates, friends, or family? My guess is you would not be too keen on it. Same for the ladies. Respect them and leave them alone in public. Originally Posted by pyramider
Thank you for this. We ladies do appreciate when our privacy is respected. It's good to know that you have the right attitude and perspective to be a hobbyist AND a gentleman :-*
You forgot to mention taintologist.
Damn Pyramider, you continue to impress me ... sometimes. :-)
Yes, leave her alone and keep the info to yourself. We're people just like you....we go places, go grocery shopping, fill up our gas tank, eat at restaurants like normal people. It's not like you just had sightings of UFO or a Loch Ness monster or anything significant that you need to announce. LOL
I hope you didn't contact her and say something about seeing her in public. I would have been offended.
No I didn't contact her...... & I didn't post her name .....wow....
We're people just like you....we go places, go grocery shopping, fill up our gas tank, eat at restaurants like normal people. It's not like you just had sightings of UFO or a Loch Ness monster or anything significant that you need to announce. Originally Posted by samantha thom
Actually, Samantha, the first time a stripper ever waved to me in the parking lot of the boobie bar, it was an experience more exciting and exotic than either of these you mention. I tortured myself for weeks with the question of whether I could count this as having seen her outside the club. I won't even attempt to describe my feelings on the day that another dancer actually greeted me as she was coming out of Wal-mart (buying school supplies for her kids, as it turned out). You probably need to be a man, to know what I'm talking about.
  • BLM69
  • 03-14-2013, 11:36 PM
I have seen a provider I was with a couple of times on the train, I was with my SO. Yes! I was sweating it.
I think DigitalB was just making a "small world" reference or post, not calling anyone out using names. I read it almost as a compliment to the lady since her appearance sounded to be nice and the fact that she ran through his mind the rest of the day... then again I am still only half awake.
I ran into this same quandary yesterday as well although I think mine was out on a legit (real life) date. It really is a small world and the metroplex is a popular place.
---My favorite awkward real world experience was a provider who yelled at me and the SO at a mall parking lot because we parked too close to her car. I recognized her right away (was planning a session later in the week) but did not show it. I apologized, explained that she was parked over the line but I would move over further... she continued to yell and scream. I moved to the next row over and she was still yelling across the parking lot.... The best part was the SO's response "Damn that bitch needs to get laid" had me almost double over.
Needless to say never pursued further
To the OP: at an minimum it is pretty dam obvious which hotel it is. We never post locations in here. Mods, please edit the OP's original post.

Dont drink and post.
A member said "I saw a provider at a hotel." Yes, it's pretty obvious which one. So what?

Yes, the OP is indiscrete and foolish with time-wasting posts like this. It says much about him.

But on the other hand, the post is so vague as to be immaterial.

DigitalB, how would appreciate it if a provider recognized you in public and gawked? Or better yet, approached you in public when you are with business associates, friends, or family? My guess is you would not be too keen on it. Same for the ladies. Respect them and leave them alone in public. Originally Posted by pyramider
What no taint reference I am shocked I do agree with your statement
A member said "I saw a provider at a hotel." Yes, it's pretty obvious which one. So what?

Yes, the OP is indiscrete and foolish with time-wasting posts like this. It says much about him.

But on the other hand, the post is so vague as to be immaterial. Originally Posted by Duke of G
I disagree with the post being time wasting. I bet some among us would actually run up to the provider and act like a jackass. The OP at least had enough awareness to just keep his wits ijs