State: Texas
Address: near Southwestern Baptist Theological Seminary
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: DFK, Breast Play, DATY, BBBJ, Doggie, MISH
Session Length: 20 Minutes
Fee: $90
Hair Color and Length: tied up, medium length, black
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: My den (American Black)
Physical Description: 5-7, 125 pounds, black eye glasses, cute face, sagging breasts, round cute ass, shaved pussy
Recommendation: Yes
Sorry sometimes I don't know which monetary code is being used. Was that 90 or 190?
She's 60 or 90 depending on the services' safety level.

I've met with her a couple of times now and she's a cool, very chill lady. My only complaint is her in call but at her prices - take her to a hotel if that bothers you. I'm sure she'd stay a while if you did.
Adonis described her well, and I have him to thank for bringing cyn to my attention.. she is everything you wouldn't expect a Mocospace Provider to be.. in fact, when I pulled up close to cyn's place, her next door neighbor walked outside and looked my direction.. I thought "fuck", that's her looking for me.. the neighbor quickly walked back inside and I started for her door before realizing I was one apartment off.

the neighbor looked like Moco material, I was pleased as punch to discover cyn does not.
Adonis described her well, and I have him to thank for bringing cyn to my attention.. she is everything you wouldn't expect a Mocospace Provider to be.. in fact, when I pulled up close to cyn's place, her next door neighbor walked outside and looked my direction.. I thought "fuck", that's her looking for me.. the neighbor quickly walked back inside and I started for her door before realizing I was one apartment off.

the neighbor looked like Moco material, I was pleased as punch to discover cyn does not. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
@ Adonis and Chung >> Good Find
Another one to add to the to do list. Thanks gent for the info.
Your review read like poetry. Very nice touch. Another to add to the TDL.