Shared Hotel Room

So I'm looking to get a room somewhere in KC friday morning possibility, needing it from 11am to 2pm. I just need it for a few hours. Of course I dont want the room in my name but willing to pay for the room for the day if someone is willing to book it for me. Once im done with it, whom ever can have it for the rest of the day. Any takers?
Dude, thats hard ask. What if you do something illegal (which you probably are) and helper is screwed.
There are a number of multi hour rental hotel rooms, aka “no tell motels”, in town! Lots and lots of reasons NOT to sub rent a short term motel room!

Might be SOL on this one dude, but who knows!

So I'm looking to get a room somewhere in KC friday morning possibility, needing it from 11am to 2pm. I just need it for a few hours. Of course I dont want the room in my name but willing to pay for the room for the day if someone is willing to book it for me. Once im done with it, whom ever can have it for the rest of the day. Any takers? Originally Posted by bluman
I didn’t want to go there!

Dude, thats hard ask. What if you do something illegal (which you probably are) and helper is screwed. Originally Posted by tmo_2010
Man please, no one has time for the childish/juvenile games, so you shouldnt cast doubt on someones intentions or speculte criminal/illegal acts. Nothing wrong with posing the question if there are like-minded individuals seeking the same.
Prudence is never childish! Over done? Maybe! But never childish!

P.S. if you press the “quote” button when replying somebody might get a clue who you’re replying to!

Man please, no one has time for the childish/juvenile games, so you shouldnt cast doubt on someones intentions or speculte criminal/illegal acts. Nothing wrong with posing the question if there are like-minded individuals seeking the same. Originally Posted by bluman
Touche
Yeah, like everyone else has said, for good reason, don’t think you are going to get many offers, sir...
...friday morning possibility, needing it from 11am to 2pm... Originally Posted by bluman
...and that’s a tough timeframe for check-ins and having rooms ready at decent hotels, especially with staff shortages. You’d be better off getting the room the night before and perhaps asking for a later checkout, except Friday’s may be tough with any anticipated weekend guests the hotel might be expecting.
Of course I dont want the room in my name... Originally Posted by bluman
That is a hurdle you are going to have to get past if you want to continue preferring outcalls. Good luck!
Thanks all.
Well and to loan the room over to someone you dont know.
Yeah wouldnt do
Man please, no one has time for the childish/juvenile games, so you shouldnt cast doubt on someones intentions or speculte criminal/illegal acts. Nothing wrong with posing the question if there are like-minded individuals seeking the same. Originally Posted by bluman
His answer was an intelligent well thought out response, and the answers were true. Your answer was: Cast doubt? What is that? Even if you knew the person very well, it would be very dangerous to let them use a room you had rented. Don't do it. There is something wrong in sharing with like-minded people when it may lead to criminal charges against you.

There are a number of multi hour rental hotel rooms, aka “no tell motels”, in town! Lots and lots of reasons NOT to sub rent a short term motel room!

Might be SOL on this one dude, but who knows! Originally Posted by dumars
Could you give us a list of the short term motels. I know of only one.