My apologies

To those of you who have reached out to me here or on another site, I need to apologize for not replying. I don’t like to divulge too much of my private life but I had a relative whose child had Covid in another state and she needed to work so I was there to take care of her kids. Then I had problems with my password and had to Figure all of that out . I am back at home!
I just need a day or two to unpack and do laundry you know what it’s like when you come back from being out of town. So I should be ready to return messages etc. in a few days. Thanks for understanding I should’ve made a post in the beginning but it was sort of in the back of my mind and this family issue was my priority.Hope to talk to you and see you soon
KIDS FIRST, forever and always! No apology necessary!

To those of you who have reached out to me here or on another site, I need to apologize for not replying. I don’t like to divulge too much of my private life but I had a relative whose child had Covid in another state and she needed to work so I was there to take care of her kids. Then I had problems with my password and had to Figure all of that out . I am back at home!
I just need a day or two to unpack and do laundry you know what it’s like when you come back from being out of town. So I should be ready to return messages etc. in a few days. Thanks for understanding I should’ve made a post in the beginning but it was sort of in the back of my mind and this family issue was my priority.Hope to talk to you and see you soon Originally Posted by SweetSuzanna
Hope you and your family are doing ok now
hope alls good now... hugs!!!!
I am sending positive thoughts your way
Thanks guys things are looking better for them and I’m glad I was able to be there. But now it’s back to the real world LOL