This SA chick...

Wants "compensation" for an initial M&G. Wow. No way, no how. I wonder how many takers she has.

https://members.seeking.com/member/9...1-a24ce0502af6
The only kind of compensation that would be acceptable for a M&G would be to cover the coffee at a coffee shop. If she wants more she can open up her legs
  • signa
  • 12-08-2021, 05:35 PM
yeah hard pass I wasn't impressed with her anyway
She looks pretty hot but that would be a no. I have had that request before. and said no....
I've had that bullshit request from the beinning on SA. They usually say something like "my time is worth money". Sure it is, but my time is worth more, that's why I have money and you don't
  • signa
  • 12-09-2021, 06:35 AM
perceieved effort. Blah Blah... she is low effort and wants high return. She can't stand guys like us because we don't tolorate this crap from her. She wants a easy old rich guy to blow in his ear and remove his cash, no sex required. Has anyone actually slept with her?
I guarantee she gets money from someone just to show up and sit across a table while they also buy her dinner.

It's 'simping 101'. If it didn't work, they'd stop asking.
Maybe I'm in the minority, but I don't have a problem providing a small amount of compensation for an initial M&G, particularly if it's someone I find very interesting. Certainly not to the level of the initial meeting being compensated just as if we were meeting behind closed doors, but I'm typically willing to give a girl $40 or $50 (and cover cost of coffee or whatever) just to show up the first time, and have a conversation. I think it shows her that I'm not wasting her time, and offering a small amount of compensation for the initial M&G also shows me if I might be wasting my time - if someone can't be bothered to just show up somewhere for $50 in effectively free money just for introducing herself, I don't think I'd be able to rely on her to show up for anything more "complex" either. One of the biggest issues I've had with recent attempts at connecting with SB's has been the annoying number who seem to have the outlook of, "I'll meet with you *when* I feel like it, *if* I feel like it, regardless of any plans we've discussed." Just recently I've wasted far too much time dealing with a young lady that I've made general plans with several times (agreeing to meet on a particular day, specific time to be determined), only to be ghosted each time, and later having her say "sorry, I was busy". And this is supposed to be just an initial meeting with no activities, so I find the whole pattern very indicative of how much she respects the time of the men she's speaking to. Lesson learned.

Anyway, my basic constraints on offering anyone any form of compensation for a M&G are 1) it's only going to be of nominal value (so as to not make it attractive to just do a bunch of initial meets with guys for compensation and then just ditch them and move on to the next guy); 2) the nominal compensation is given only in person at the time of the meeting, never in advance, and; 3) I'll only do that once with any particular SB.
I guarantee she gets money from someone just to show up and sit across a table while they also buy her dinner.

It's 'simping 101'. If it didn't work, they'd stop asking. Originally Posted by bkfantasy
Yep - there are suckers out there who fall for this. Paying for anything more than coffee or a low key dinner at an initial M&G is just throwing money away as well as sending the wrong message to the girl (essentially telling her you are ok giving her money with no sex is involved). That is not the message you want to send starting a sugar arrangement
guys paying for a initial m&g are just driving up the prices. $50 to just show up?? That craziness. Next she would want $400 for a half hour.
I'll do the same as laserface. Mental gymnastics that they aren't selling pussy but a good one works out fine.
Demanding payment for a meet n greet is a automatic next. Me offering to cover expenses or just giving them a token amount is my choice. This is after talking for a bit and I understand her effort to meet.
SA is a cesspool but occasionally you come up w a diamond instead of a turd. That girl's profile screams turd.
First off, she's a 5'11" bombshell blonde. not saying they don't exist, but Monaca is not chock full of women that look like her.
Secondly, sure, I'll give a little cash ($40 or so) to M&G with a girl from SA, but a lot of these bishes want 300-400 just to meet. Fuck all of that, and sideways. I wouldn't pay 400 to fuck them all day long, let alone to stare at them from across a table in a public place until we run out of conversation.
I'd bet she lives in Stephen Phillips Homes lol
First off, she's a 5'11" bombshell blonde. not saying they don't exist, but Monaca is not chock full of women that look like her.
Secondly, sure, I'll give a little cash ($40 or so) to M&G with a girl from SA, but a lot of these bishes want 300-400 just to meet. Fuck all of that, and sideways. I wouldn't pay 400 to fuck them all day long, let alone to stare at them from across a table in a public place until we run out of conversation. Originally Posted by yinzerpgh
Seems there’s a pattern of fake profiles of stunning women in their early 30s from unlikely places around Pittsburgh metro. Every week there’s a new stunning Asians early 30s from those places. They might be targeting certain demographic of guys to scam.
Stunning yes. But her main pic causes me some concern. Just my crazy imagination working overtime