Brothel Order Menu from the 30's

I have been offered $20 for a half & half BB while working at a brothel, the old guy (when I say old I'm talkn 80+) said that was what he got the last time he visited..... and you know I asked "well I think it was about 45 years ago"
wowoow Finger fucking with juice Originally Posted by johnnybax
Ouch.... how much for finger fucking withOUT juice??? I'm guessing that hurts a little... at least after a while...
What no pictures of the girls? Originally Posted by oden
Here you go:

Forget HOT water... a bath was Extra.

I love the last sentance!
dont they call that"blowing it out your ass?"
That's pretty cool to actually see.
TY
I suspect that the menu is photoshop, not a real document.
wowoow Finger fucking with juice Originally Posted by johnnybax

I LOVE Pinkey's Special! 30$ - that's definitely VIP! where did you find this?

what's 'free back scuttling'?
If that picture is real, that's pretty cool.

Now, growing up in Central Texas the "Chicken Ranch" to me was a fascinating story. Opening up in La Grange in 1844, this brothel worked out of a hotel until it closed around civil war, then in 1905 opened back up in a home and stayed there until its closing in 1973.

The Fascinating Info...

When they advertised, packages and letters were sent to the men that were fighting in the War. And when cars came out, getting to the ranch became more accessible.

The 2nd lady (Edna) that started to run the Ranch at the age of 23, had good relation with the Sheriff, gave money to local causes and became the towns biggest philanthropist.

No Drinking or Cursing was allowed by both men or women (really no cursing..lol)

Edna charged 25 cents for the jukebox, 75 cents for cigarettes and then 1 dollar for a drink.

15 min service was 15 dollars

A Girl could have 5 to 20 men a day

Edna got 75% but the girls could still make 300 a week

The girls didn't have any other expenses, since Edna paid the taxes, insurance, food, living expense, weekly doctor visits and laundry bills.

Those that worked at the Ranch were Fingerprinted and photographed.

And supposedly before charging for the Jukebox, drink or cigarettes the ranch had an income of 500,000 a year.

I have a regular that actually went to the Chicken Ranch when he was in college and when he talked about going to the room, he always remembered the Lady showed him a Basin, and told him to freshen up...even though he showered good before going to the Ranch.

Curious if any guys on here, had been to the Chicken Ranch before it closed down.