Anyone else missing the new posts button that takes you to any new posts in a thread? I logged in to do some reading, got called away for an hour or so, came back and the buttons were gone. I even tried logging out and back in but still don't see them even though I see threads that are bolded like they have new posts.

Sucks scrolling through to get to new content...
  • Mokoa
  • 11-23-2015, 09:38 PM
If you are referring to the icon, then yes I am seeing them.

When you logged out did you clear your browser's cache and temporary Internet file areas before logging back in? What you are describing sounds like session data in one or more cookies was messed up.

Others methods that may be easier for you to get to the new posts are...

• Use the page number links that appear at the upper right or lower right of the thread to jump directly to a page. These links will only appear if a thread has more than one page.
  • Use the icon that appears to the right of a thread listed on the forum page. It will take you directly to the last post in the thread. You can then work backwards.
Thanks Mokoa. I figured it out. I had blocked some images via Adblock and I must have accidentally selected that one too. Disabled the block and now it is back.
  • Mokoa
  • 11-24-2015, 09:07 PM
Good deal and good to know. Glad you got it worked out.