Referrals

How to send or write out a referral for someone and doe that person got to send all that info in one email for provider approval and u need a website where you post does backpage post email count as thats
Sweetheart, imo the first thing you need to here is gain verified provider status so established providers will be more willing to give you referrals and accept them, too.

Here's a link:

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1098074
  • Mokoa
  • 12-01-2015, 11:21 PM
To become verified...

You may post a weekly ad in an ad forum once you have been upgraded to Verified Provider.

Submit your info to the staff in your area.

1. website address (your website or advertising site)
2. referral from another provider or hobbyist
3. links to reviews from recognized members (any site)

In addition, If you are advertising you are under age 25 you must submit proof to eccievp.verify@gmail.com that you are 18 or over to become a Verified Provider on ECCIE. We require photocopy of your Drivers License or state issued ID and your location. Real name and address hidden, but birth date and photo must be visible, along with your username. We also need a close up picture of your face with you holding up the license or ID next to your face. Proof of age MAY be requested of ANYONE seeking VP status, regardless of their stated age. Please submit this info separately from the info you sent to your local staff for verification.

Any combination of the above requirements which will sufficiently establish you as a legit provider will be accepted.

Once the required information is received the verification process could take 24-48 hours.
How to send or write out a referral for someone and doe that person got to send all that info in one email for provider approval and u need a website where you post does backpage post email count as thats Originally Posted by SexyPennylane
Please forgive me if i'm wrong but i believe BP is acceptable as "Your Advertising" site.

and links to reviews,, I believe you've already got 4 reviews on this site . Referral from members or other providers ...i'm pretty sure the gentle -men who reviewed you would glady give you a referral.. not sure how that works bu....again ..dont know if i'm stepping on any toes here..or breaking any rules ..i think your'e more than halfway there .