who are the staff in SA..? new provider here

I am having issues finding my way around this site and very honored to be here where so much scrutiny is practiced in getting members/providers verified.

is there someone in particular I contact?
who? where?
The staff assigned to the San Antonio forums are,

Von Spieler

Mokoa

OldTiger

What sort of issues do you have? Specific questions will get you specific answers.
thnx
You need to know that although providers may show as verified, the site has zero verification for hobbyists.

That's why savvy providers use their own screening and vouching processes to stay secure.
  • Mokoa
  • 12-22-2015, 07:11 PM
Please check your email.
I do not believe I have anymore questions at this time, however thanx for asking.
I am ready to start producing good times and establishing myself here.
but I am not able to until I am verified,,,,, correct?
  • Mokoa
  • 12-23-2015, 08:53 PM
...I am ready to start producing good times and establishing myself here.
but I am not able to until I am verified,,,,, correct? Originally Posted by queen4you
You may provide and be reviewed here anytime. You just cannot advertise here until you are verified. Please check your email. You should have received an email with information about getting verified and verifying your age.
I just tried to email oldtiger and it got returned as spam
actually I have a ? this morning...
can I post an ad? still awaiting reviews
I just tried to email oldtiger and it got returned as spam Originally Posted by queen4you
actually I have a ? this morning...
can I post an ad? still awaiting reviews Originally Posted by queen4you
I'm not sure if you understand. Email a picture of your ID to the email link below.

eccievp.verify@gmail.com

That will be received by the administrators and will verify that you are not underage.

You may NOT advertise until you become a VP. You can bump your thread in the Welcome Forum with pertinent information from time to time (so long as you're not spamming).

You may Private Message me now if you have questions, my inbox issues are now resolved.

Do note that I am only an ambassador and I can only advice you.
You're now a verified provider. I suggest you read the guidelines and explore the site and stop using the excuse that it's overwhelming. No one is going to teach you how to be a provider. Explore, read, learn and succeed. You will be your own success and/failure.

I see Simon has taken a shine to you. He makes a great Sugar Daddy.
I... no... damn it Von (lol).

I've been away for a few months, so my patience is not as short as it was before I left.

If there is a sincere need, I don't mind answering questions. That goes for everyone, not just the op.
ty you are the first to ever tell me to send my ID/DL
consider it done!
  • Mokoa
  • 12-24-2015, 03:34 PM
Actually, that will not be necessary.

You are all set.

Please heed Von's advice. You may send us a PM if you have questions.
So sweet to see one of Simons' former SB welcome a new one to his fold