Small towns

Ive found some hidden gems like Houma, La, Monroe, La, & Texarkana, Tx. I don't think Im "all that" but it's flattering that these small towns all of a sudden start getting touring providers.
You are welcome, guys. Hmm what town will be my next visit?
Thanks Heidi,
Its great provider like you who help us small twn boys.
Good info! I have found that the towns a bit off the beaten path are very appreciative of new visitors.
Barry, you are a fantastic client and a great person. We love you baby!
Thanks Heidi,
Its great provider like you who help us small twn boys. Originally Posted by barrybarry39
It's fun discovering new towns. If you ever want to team up, let me know, hon!
Good info! I have found that the towns a bit off the beaten path are very appreciative of new visitors. Originally Posted by gwensetx
It's fun discovering new towns. If you ever want to team up, let me know, hon! Originally Posted by heidilynnla
I'm always up for a road trip if I can ever get a break from the homefront :-) Will keep you posted!
I luv Texarkana guys!!!

I may have to try Monroe...heard great things from there!
I did ok in Beaumont, but Tyler was a nightmare!
Whats wrong with Tyler?
I just had a bad experience. Young guys who tried to bargain after they arrived. I stopped taking calls after the second asshole.
We do have a pretty good size Jewish community.
I wanna try to hit Longview or Tyler in winter

{Heid,I miss ya girl!}
Heidi and Dallas we really do appreciate you lovely ladies coming to visit us.

Heidi and Dallas..........NOW THAT'S AN INTERESTING THOUGHT......WOW!!!!!!!!!
mmmm Horserider.....that can maybe be arranged!

{I luv me some Heidi!}
mmmm Horserider.....that can maybe be arranged!

{I luv me some Heidi!} Originally Posted by DallasRain
Well I don't know exactly when Heidi is planning to come here but if it's late enough in November, like the last week..........ARRANGE ARRANGE!!!!!!! I can't begin to imagine how wonderful that two girl show would be.