Htown MUST be the Shiznit??

• Jaleh
  • 09-15-2010, 04:55 PM
WOW!! Just got out of class and start browsing through Provider Ads and see that a BIG part of Dallas is in Htown this week? WTF??! Guess Houston is where all the fun is now...

Thinking I should move to Houston, lol.
Well there are alot more Dallas providers then Houston. So the competition must be really tight there. But glad you're here, more variety.
  • Jaleh
  • 09-15-2010, 05:11 PM
Well there are alot more Dallas providers then Houston. So the competition must be really tight there. But glad you're here, more variety. Originally Posted by yngtxn
Aww your too sweet but Im in Dallas babe.. I wont be down there until next month! Sucks ;-(
Come on down......the more the better......smile
Houston is the new "Surf City"! (Two girls for every boy...)

Well I know a few who travel down together. I wonder if they have ever thought of unionizing and just renting a bus or large cargo van. My buddy had one back in the late 90's that we could fit like 10 people in.
lol--Brian...a provider shag wagon???

I see a whole lot of Dallas & Htwon providers are in New Orleans this month....
Come on down......the more the better......smile Originally Posted by SOULMANIKE
Jaleh is Fucking sexy.
put a few guys in there as well and you can have a 4 hour orgy. The trip will pay for itself.

DR you ass looks very fine.

lol--Brian...a provider shag wagon???

I see a whole lot of Dallas & Htwon providers are in New Orleans this month.... Originally Posted by DallasRain
We're all Tomcats so the girls come here when they want to get their freak on.

That, or we just ride DED's coat tails. Take your pick.
I love Houston, This town has always been super nice to me and very lucrative. I love every time I come here. The gentlemen are so nice and so plesant. The Traffic around the galleria area sucks.... but other than that, I love it when I visit.
  • Jaleh
  • 09-16-2010, 09:39 AM
Jaleh is Fucking sexy. Originally Posted by yngtxn
Thanks hunnie!!

Kristen why are you retiring hunny???
  • Jaleh
  • 09-16-2010, 09:41 AM
Houston is the new "Surf City"! (Two girls for every boy...)

Originally Posted by HoneyRose
So Houston the new swinging town huh?

Let me grab my board...
haha you can ride with us sexy!!
Houston is my hometown so of course i love it but yea compared to dallas Houston is the shiznit jaleh!!! lol cant wait to see you when you get here