Killersalt Your Not that SMART- Check YOUR mate Killer salt..

You fell for it!!!! I love how much energy you put into this......Yeah I got that term from her......So did lots of ladies...Yes I can see how using the same terminology and like "weapons of mass seduction" would be something ONLY Sofia would do.....Man your really smart.........The mods could do IP checks and all of that really fast and call it over...I'm sure they have.....and I'm not Sofia....But you sure do make it fun to see you tip your hand at how
badly you must hit that search button...

• Trey
  • 09-20-2010, 10:56 AM
Why not just shut up and go away just post your ad please and leave us alone.

I don't know how you got p411 per your latest ad when Gina pretty much told you Fuck off but you did. You are making money from what you say why not just ride with it stop posting and this would be over you will never ever be drama free here. So either you like drama or your just a dumb bitch.
So either you like drama or your just a dumb bitch. Originally Posted by trey
why OR trey?

and is your friend with this one.
Trey, will you marry me? Or NAN...either one at this point............y'all just tickle me............
Why not just shut up and go away just post your ad please and leave us alone.

I don't know how you got p411 per your latest ad when Gina pretty much told you Fuck off but you did. You are making money from what you say why not just ride with it stop posting and this would be over you will never ever be drama free here. So either you like drama or your just a dumb bitch. Originally Posted by trey

You already posted in your first post about me that I was out of your range...Don't hate....Your vocabulary explains your "self imposed range".....
  • Trey
  • 09-20-2010, 11:35 AM
You already posted in your first post about me that I was out of your range...Don't hate....Your vocabulary explains your "self imposed range"..... Originally Posted by angelinadream
Oh please don't even go there you are high priced and yes I don't want to pay that much for a flat ass women. The reason I don't like you is your bull shit I don't care what you charge so get over that. It's you I don't like not your price, many girls on here that are out of my range I don't go trying to hate on them. Your lame posts, you Piss poor attitude, the fact that's not you posting all the time are what has me going off on you.
Oh please don't even go there you are high priced and yes I don't want to pay that much for a flat ass women. The reason I don't like you is your bull shit I don't care what you charge so get over that. It's you I don't like not your price, many girls on here that are out of my range I don't go trying to hate on them. Your lame posts, you Piss poor attitude, the fact that's not you posting all the time are what has me going off on you. Originally Posted by trey

No one's forcing you to read my post...There's no gun to your head...
Why not just shut up and go away .... Originally Posted by trey
No offense but... just as you have a right to post your thoughts... so does everyone else ... unless the mods decide otherwise ... and before you start screaming WK... I've been called much worse... just ask OneHitWonder...

... There's no gun to your head... Originally Posted by angelinadream
Unless he pisses off BabyDollSnow ...
  • Trey
  • 09-20-2010, 12:25 PM
No offense but... just as you have a right to post your thoughts... so does everyone else ... unless the mods decide otherwise ... and before you start screaming WK... I've been called much worse... just ask OneHitWonder...

Unless he pisses off BabyDollSnow ... Originally Posted by ThatManFromTexas
You know my man I have said that already to this chick, I know everyone has the right to post what they want. Both of you post useless shit all day. We let you slide all day but anyone who follows this board knows TMFT not one thing of use in 1700+ post. Just a bunch of dumb ass one liners.

You're no white knight just fruit from the same tree.
You know my man I have said that already to this chick, I know everyone has the right to post what they want. Both of you post useless shit all day. We let you slide all day but anyone who follows this board knows TMFT not one thing of use in 1700+ post. Just a bunch of dumb ass one liners. Originally Posted by trey

Take 'er down just a bit big boy!!

You're not the only one who gets upset by certain persons posting mindless babble...... Keep your head and don't let a Hooktard/fucktard cause you points....... I like you here and don't want to see you take a week/month long vacation.

People tend to reap what they sow.... give her time.... she'll end up trapping herself eventually...... sooner than later no doubt......

Someone get a big-bootied Gal to my man Trey!!!! STAT!!!!

JaD
she is disabled...

angelinadream
Account Disabled

she is disabled...

angelinadream
Account Disabled

Eveyone that is surprised by that raise your hand........

Hmmm..... I didn't think so......

JaD
  • Trey
  • 09-20-2010, 12:37 PM
You are right JAD I will take the advice of El Duderino and leave this alone. I am getting to heated.

Well I will take the high road and say sorry to all involved no need to get the boot behind a crazy chick. So my bad I said enough its crazy I will check out how to put her on my block list never put anyone on the block list.

• Trey
  • 09-20-2010, 12:39 PM
she is disabled...

angelinadream
Account Disabled

oh well never mind.

Damn dont you feel like the sky just got bluer and the sun just got brighter

I apologize still
Nice of you to apologize Trey. That was kind.

Just use the ignore button, no need to go bananas.....but in the meantime

No lap dances from me buddy....lol