Is Lincoln still a ghost town?

I realize omaha is only an hour away bit sure wish Lincoln had more (or anything at this point). Anyone have anyone obvious I'm missing? Pms work too
All things cycle. There have been times when Lincoln surpassed Omaha in availability. Lincoln currently offers little. But it also makes sense that Omaha offers more. Omaha quintuples Lincoln's population.
Would be nice to have someone in Lincoln, or someone that would come down here every once in a while
Lincoln sucks
Every time I've ever made the trip it was really dull so I stopped going back. Jmo.
Earlier this year I saw a girl from SipSap that goes by SweetBetty in LNK. She was legit and not too bad, I did have to give Her a ride and get the room tho. I’ve talked to Miss Sara, think she is still active although I haven’t actually seen her since last winter.
Every time I've ever made the trip it was really dull so I stopped going back. Jmo. Originally Posted by LayneLaughlin
Same!
I like Lincoln but Omaha has always been a bit livelier.
Omaha just has a little bit more to do.
That said when in Nebraska and seeing Omaha but I can't not hang out in Lincoln for a little bit too (I feel like Lincoln is picking up a bit).
I like Lincoln but Omaha has always been a bit livelier.
Omaha just has a little bit more to do.
That said when in Nebraska and seeing Omaha but I can't not hang out in Lincoln for a little bit too (I feel like Lincoln is picking up a bit). Originally Posted by MOCHAakaMOCHA
I’d love to see you when you get to Lincoln next
I miss your face!!! How are you honey??
I’d love to see you when you get to Lincoln next Originally Posted by ben9967701
**Ric Flair woo**

I miss your face!!! How are you honey?? Originally Posted by LayneLaughlin
I miss yours too! I'm alive and thriving.
Hope you're doing well pretty lady .
Let me know when you're here and well do lunch or something!
Let me know when you're here and well do lunch or something! Originally Posted by LayneLaughlin
Hell yeah you know it .
Make sense because of the largest town in NE is Omaha