State: Louisiana
Address: Fountainbleau Dr. apartment
Activities: massage (if you want to call it that), NE, handjob
Hair Length and Color: shoulder-length, dirty blonde
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Nordic features; petite with fake tits
Recommendation: No
I used to sing her praises in the past. Lately not so much. I'm not sure why things have gone south with her. I get the sense she doesn't enjoy what she's doing anymore and is just going through the motions for the profit. Maybe it's something else. But something's going on.
I don't have any prior history or experience to compare my recent visit against. I know that I based my decision on the 4 or 5 most recent reviews I could find on her and they unanimously sang her praises. Whatever the case may be, the experience, in it's current form, is not worth the time or money to be subjected to her pseudospiritual nonsense. I could have driven to Hammond, Baton Rouge or Slidell for a better experience at an AMP and would advise anyone thinking about visiting this provider to visit elsewhere. They will thank me.

Thanks for your review.
I saw her twice and left good reviews. The soft to medium massage on the back was OK. The front side energy work was crap.
I think the issue is that Lynx is a really genuine person if a bit out there, and she really believes in what she believes and what she is doing--even if, being honest, we kind of don't. It is hard to give a negative review even though, again being honest, the experience would be better if we could skip the first hour of strange conversation and energy therapy. But here's how I look at it: sometimes you just want to spend time in close contact with a reasonably attractive women (rather attractive depending on your age and expectations) who talks to you like a friend and tends to your needs. That's kind of what you're buying with Lynx, and I am not sure she has any competition in that market. Carrolton Girls maybe, but that's a different scale of operation. Much more expensive and just . . . like, I don't even WANT to know who is downstairs behind a closed door with a blackjack and a scary criminal record taking care of them while their working, With Lynx, you just go to her house and hang out with her. Sometimes that's what you want, and she delivers.
the carrollton girls told me the guy who runs that place is an older chunky nerd type.... blackjack and criminal record ?? I never had issues there myself.
Problem with these nutjobs is they actually believe in that BS