Reviews

It seems that some ladies get a lot of reviews while others, despite similar numbers of ads and time of experience, receive a lot frwer ads.

Some ladies get reviews every month. Others, like Olivia Howard, who are equally well known receive only occasional ads. Others like Dolly have been around for a long time and receive almost no reviews.

Why do is this?
I"m gonna take a shot here and mind you I'm just pissin in the wind here but I'm gonna say it's because people who see them don't write reviews.... My guess is that some well established providers who while having a presence on the board although not a huge presence have plenty of regular clients who may or may not be on this board and just don't write reviews. So that is perhaps why done it is....
Your are right GS.
There are many members of this board, who do not write reviews. As, there are many hobbyist who are not members of this site, nor other review boards. Lately, I hear from more and more members that they no longer write reviews due to the uncalled for remarks of the less mature hobbyist on this board.

Just my 2 cents...
Some ladies beg clients for a review because they're trying to clear their name or to counteract drama and show others that they're working...other ladies don't...
Some ladies beg clients for a review because they're trying to clear their name or to counteract drama and show others that they're working...other ladies don't... Originally Posted by Wakeuр
This is true. It's happening now.

Personally, I'll only review a girl once. I may see them repeatedly but they get one review unless there is a huge amount of time between visits. Im talking over a year or more.
Your are right GS.
Lately, I hear from more and more members that they no longer write reviews due to the uncalled for remarks of the less mature hobbyist on this board.

Just my 2 cents... Originally Posted by NIKKILOVE
The guys do not flame the newbies here on ECCIE now on ASPD it was a whole other ballgame Flaming was full flame thrower style .
The guys that are complaining are pussies first for crying to a woman about how sensitive they are and second because they"re blaming others for there own fear.

If you don't won't to write a review then don't but don't cry about it then have a woman speak up for you. PUSSIES > .
Your are right GS.
There are many members of this board, who do not write reviews. As, there are many hobbyist who are not members of this site, nor other review boards. Lately, I hear from more and more members that they no longer write reviews due to the uncalled for remarks of the less mature hobbyist on this board.

Exactly!! I have a few guys who want to write reviews but fear the bashing drama. Also have a few guys that wont write reviews because of psycho's who will threaten to out them if they see other girls.

I have enough reviews to prove what im about and what i bring. Usually i just get them now if i have something new to add to menu. Most of my guys are regulars and we agree that too many reviews from one guy... looks pimpish. LOL

Personally, I'll only review a girl once. I may see them repeatedly but they get one review unless there is a huge amount of time between visits. Im talking over a year or more. Originally Posted by Big Lou
Definitely plus 1 on this. I figure that I say what I want to say when I write the one review. Writing another one every time I repeat would be just plain repetitious unless the experience significantly changes and there is new information to share. I am guessing that more than just Lou and I do this ergo the providers that give consistent good service get the repeat business but not the reviews.
Your are right GS.

...btw I haven't said it yet , I love that avatar...oh yea on a side note, I'm still here ....
Yes some guys I've seen have not written reviews for some of the reasons that are listed in this thread. Its perfectly fine with me as I have enough reviews to have inquring minds wondering what's up with that kammye chick....
Your are right GS.

LMAO that's not the reason they won't write a review it's just something they tell you so they won't hurt your feelings ...think about it .
alot of my guys are lurkers so they don't write reviews....a few others say they think "i have enough"

so it varies.....most girls don't worry about it because a couple of good solid reviews will carry you far
I have made it a point to write a review each time I see a provider, even if its a repeat visit to the same provider. Each experience is different. The only provider I have seen and not written a review for is the incredible Ms. Athena, I'm still trying to find the words to describe it. She also has so many awesome reviews I fear mine may not do her justice. Lol
LMAO that's not the reason they won't write a review it's just something they tell you so they won't hurt your feelings ...think about it . Originally Posted by carkido45

Well, you are just FULL OF WRONG INFO.. That's my fault, maybe I should have clarified for those slower than others.. "Regular Clients".. who see ladies here and never post reviews, have to threads started, never comment on any thing..

Why would some one who choses to come see me, and choses to constantly come back.. write a review that would "hurt my feelings".. ??? LOL.. still trying hu? How many times have you been on my showcase today?

And even those who have written things that HAVE HURT MY FEELINGS.. still have seen me more times than I can count... NOW THAT IS FUNNY. Just goes to show.. a review may be the truth..as one felt at that time, and it may not be, but "yes" or "no" will never hurt or bring business. I have been in this hobby for a longh time before I ever joined this board.. As my sole income, supporting my self, with not one review... LOL, so I appreciate them, but could care less if they are written or not, and I assure you, any lady here who does not rely on this board for their only means of advertising, could care less about a review.
  • dwaw3
  • 07-03-2012, 05:01 PM
If the provider is great us guys write a review on them if they are so so then we will not